Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Three Warriors and Danger

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Sunpaw, Redpaw, and Bluepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life? [ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Sunpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Sunleaf. StarClan honors your intelligence and friendliness!

Bluepaw, from this moment you shall be known as Bluefern. StarClan honors your skills and knowledge!

Redpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Redfang. StarClan honors your compassion and truth!

Sunleaf! Bluefern! Redfang!

---------------------

Adder has brought been told that great danger comes soon! Be ready! I must go back to the nursery now...

~~Dreamstar

No comments: