Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

10 Years!

Hey there!

So it's been a while. I'm probably the only nostalgic fool around that checks blogger (occasionally) still! But this place played a huge part in my life.

I felt I needed to make a post recently, as it's coming up on the 10 year anniversary of when I first made this clan... which is just insane to me! It definitely doesn't feel like 10 years has gone by.

I don't talk to anyone from blogger anymore, which sometimes makes me sad. Believe it or not I still roleplay- cause I'm a fool. Not warriors though.

Got into some ARPG's on deviantart though. Drawing has become an absolute joy for me, and I probably wouldn't have gotten into digital art if not for roleplaying here. Even made some fantastic new friends- one of which I've now met in person twice (they live across the country) and they're visiting again in April!

It's crazy to look back on my blogger days though. I've grown,, well a lot. I look back now and see how terrible I was to others, and I wish I could make amends but hopefully that never impacted anyone too bad.

I am going to be 22 this year though. In my 4th year of university, with another couple years left. Studying ecology which is really cool!

I feel like I don't have a lot of updates on my life. I guess, online I go by 'Alek' now. For many years I still went by Dream online, but wanted to move away from that a couple of years ago. I own a horse too?? 2 years in July. Obviously I already mentioned university.

There's more personal stuff I could say but I figure no one remembers what I would be talking about anyways.

Well, if anyone ever sees this, give me a shout/leave a comment?? I'll see the comment eventually, but I would love to catch up with others again.

We should hold a warriors blogger reunion haha

I hope everyone is doing well!! Thank you all for the fantastic memories once again <3 p="">
-Alek

2 comments:

Jenna/Thunderstar said...

OMG lmao, this is Jenna, I ran the Eagleclan blog as Thunderstar forever ago and was randomly going through some of my old posts and happened to remember this blog. I saw you posted recently so I wanted to drop by and say hey!!! i’m on twitter as @staraptors if you use that platform!! Hope you’re doing well 😂

Vic said...

omg so HI. My name is Vic but I used to go as Swirly Girl within this warriors blogger universe if you remember that at all lol. I’ve been doing the rounds of our old blogs which I probably do like every six months just because that’s how often I remember hahaha. I’m 22 now and just graduated university (in the middle of a pandemic, which has been just great hahah). but I hope you’re all keeping safe and well!!! I still talk to Megan (went by Speed) all the time 10 years later, so if anyone sees this and is interested I’m @outerplanetary on most platforms 😁