Please read first post for a good bye

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chances?

*Dreamstar stopped and looked back at Sunleaf*

Great Sunleaf, but right now, I don't need sympathy. I need to rest, you don't know how close I am to losing a life, just because of my stress and worries. I have grown sick, am probably the hungriest cat here, and right now I just need some rest...

*Dreamstar padded out of the camp, with her tail dragging, just as Fallownose ran in with DrizzleClan following. Dreamstar ignored the cats and padded away, hoping to find relief by the river.*

:~~Dreamstar:

------------------------------------------------------

*Fallownose stopped and yowled*

We have chances of winning now! Fight to win, to live and to see the sunset!

*She yowled a battle cry and hurled herself at a giant cat*

:~~Fallownose:

9 comments:

☪Dream said...

Umm...I am actually going to re-make it and have my friend help me with it, cause she wants to do it, so I'm giving it to her. So the MoonCave will be back....

☪Dream said...

So please don't use it....

☪Dream said...

You shouldn't have made the blog, without knowing if you could use the name or not...

☪Dream said...

*shrugs* It took me forever to make that one.

☪Dream said...

No, cause as I said, I am re-making the MoonCave, and the MoonCave actually win for that thing...

Sparkfur said...

i come in peace and ivyclan would like to become allies with lakeclan go to my blog and comment www.warriorcats-sparkfur.blogspot.com

♥Memmorypool/Hawkface♥ said...

(Can DesertClan be allies with LakeClan? Comment in the leaders den if it is a yes.)

-Hawkstar of DesertClan

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Just a quick reminder, the Gathering is tonight!

The Warrior Gathering

~~Silverstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Just a quick reminder, the Gathering is tonight!

The Warrior Gathering

~~Silverstar