Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Lying Heart

Everpaw stood in the entrance of the camp. She couldn't that this was happening! It shouldn't be happening! Everpaw snarled and looked around until she spotted Bluepaw, in the apprentices den, looking around with his sightless eyes, trying to figure out where the danger was. Everpaw rolled her eyes and ran over there, dodging cats as she went.

When she got to Bluepaw, she saw Bluepaw stiffen and cower.

"Did you say something? To anyone!!"

Bluepaw shook his head and tried to pin-point the waves of anger he felt coming off of Everpaw.

"I-i didn't say a word. This is different, if this brings the end...then it is not supposed to be the way it should be....But I believe that we'll survive this."

Everpaw growled at Bluepaw and slunk away. She didn't like being here, she didn't want to see what would happen, so she fled into the forest....trying to find a way out....

~~Everpaw

--------------------------------------------------------

Bluepaw relaxed instantly as he felt Everpaw's presence flee him. He let out a sigh, and crept farther back into the den. Bluepaw turned around and lifted his paw, with claws unsheathed, to the wall of the den. He ripped into the wall, and kept on digging. When he was half way done a big enough hole, he ran out of the den and crept along the sides of the camp, until he recognized the sweet smell of the nursery. Bluepaw's nose quivered at the familiar scents;those of milk and security. Bluepaw shook his head to clear away his thoughts, and padded in. Only to bump into a large pelt. Bluepaw's fur instantly went on end, as he heard a low growl, and felt a big movement of air rushing through the den. Bluepaw was about to step back, when he was flung against the wall of the den, by a hefty paw. Bluepaw gasped and quickly regained himself. He jumped out of the way before the smashing paw could kill him. Bluepaw growled, titled his ears forward, closed his eyes, and crouched down. he could almost see the big cat that was looming above him, with a raised paw, ready to crush his small frame. Bluepaw smirked, and sprang to the side right as the massive paw slammed down on where he was just sitting. Bluepaw snarled and leaped at the cat. He landed on the cats back and bit down, hard, on the cats neck. Bluepaw growled, then leaped off and ran out of the den. But before he left he caught scent of the forest, and realized that the queens were already gone...except for one....

~~Bluepaw

--------------------------------------------

Dreamstar limped up the Lakerock, and went into the small hollow space in it. She curled up and looked at herself. There were long scratch marks over her body, and she was in no condition to keep fighting. She couldn't lose another life. Not yet. Dreamstar took in a painful breath of air and closed her eyes, trying to imagine what it could be like....if Ripplestar was really here. Dreamstar smiled as she thought of him protecting her with his own life. She sighed and curled into a tighter ball. Causing herself pain by stretching her cuts. She listened to the battle below, and felt like she was abandoning her clan by being up here. But before she could move, she was pulled into a restless sleep....

~~Dreamstar

(continue fighting below!)

16 comments:

MadiShae said...

**He looked around for the safety of a den, because of his injured hindleg, but was stopped short when a silver tom jumped on Him**

-Stormwater

Anonymous said...

Go To WoodClan! Link: http://warriorcats101.blogspot.com/

-Birchstar

Brooke said...

Sunleaf pounced in the camp. "I'm-back." he muttered. He shook his pelt which was as wonderfully healthy as he was. He was shocked by the battle. He ran around the camp, knocking off cats pouncing on him. He realized that he should stay now-this was his Clan as much as it was Dreamstar's. He screeched with anger and bit as hard as he could on a black tom's neck. He let out a screech of pain and twisted in the grip. Blood gushed out of his neck. Giving mercy, Sunleaf let go, and kicked the cat into the bushes. The black tom ran off in pain. A beautiful silver she-cat with bright green eyes looked into the eyes of Sunleaf. She smiled and knocked Sunleaf off his feet. He fell to the ground, blood dripped from his mouth. He felt like he shouldn't fight back, but he should. He screamed, scaring the she-cat. He pounced on her and constantly scraped her belly with his claws, finally biting hard on her paw. This she-cat wasn't giving up. He was being much worse than he wanted, but he urged for a deadly battle. He ripped off half of the she-cat's ear and ripped off one side of her whiskers. The cat screamed in pain and begged for mercy. Giving one last scrape to the eye, Sunleaf kicked her away. Many cats saw him do that and stayed away from him. One tom dared to fight with him. He knocked him over and bit hard on his neck. Sunleaf kicked him off and bit his tail. The tom raked his claws down Sunleaf's back, but Sunleaf kept himself up. He turned and bit down hard on the tom's face while scraping the tom's stomach. The tom knocked Sunleaf off but fell to the ground. He kept bleeding, gasping for breath. Sunleaf ran to a puddle near by and poured water in his mouth. The tom drank the water and muttered "You spared my tail young tom." and stood up. "I can do the same for you." the tom wasn't giving up. Sunleaf didn't do anything drastic, but knocked the tom off his paws. "You win..." he muttered, looking both ways. "I give up." he stood up and limped into the bushes.

Sunleaf ran till he finally found Dreamstar. "Dreamstar! Dreamstar!" he shouted to awaken her. "I've come back. I can do my duties again. I am fighting for this Clan again. I can do it. Don't go crazy Dreamstar... please. Do this for you Clan! Be a Clan leader! Announce things! Don't die Dreamstar-don't die for yourself. You are somewhat a selfish leader Dreamstar, but I still respect you. Stop being so Selfish and you might save this Clan from horrible fate!"

~Sunleaf

~Sunleaf

☪Dream said...

(Huh? How is she selfish...and JUST saying if you didn't know but these cats are LYNX'S...look it up please. They are MUCH bigger then the clan cats....how am I selfish????)

~~Dreamstar

MadiShae said...

(Dreamstar's not selfish, but Dreamstar, I think he meant everything about Ripplestar.) **Looked at Sunleaf wandering why he even came Back** Nice to have ya back. **Snarled at the silver tom fighting for his life, his clan, and for Dreamstar** Get OFF me!! **Tried to bite at his throat, but yelped in pain when the tom stepped on his hindleg and sank his claws In**

-Stormwater

☪Dream said...

(How is that being selfish? She can't help that she loves him...at least she tries to put her clan first. She didn't allow him in...she didn't join his clan...LOL.)

☪Dream said...

(I have always done it like that Silverstar....that's how I have been doing it for a LONG time....)

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

(Huh, I haven't noticed that... I've seen your comments on here and in on a lot of other blogs... But all the same, would you mind using a different signature thingy? It's just that the stars and signature are my two little trademarks that I made when I first started blogging.)

About your comment about your betta:

Don't worry, it's normal for female bettas (and sometimes males) to get stripes when they are stressed out. My darker colored females ALWAYS would get stripes when I changed their water.

I don't think it will effect her colors showing up more. It usually just takes time. It took my betta Cranberry a LONG time before a flash of green appeared in her eye. But, not ALL female bettas have hidden colors... MOST of mine had, but a couple (namely Emerald and Belle) never showed up anything other than their normal colors.

Oh, and I have some more bad news concerning my own 3 (sadly no longer 4) bettas... Clover has stopped eating and is finally starting to show the signs of old age. I think I won't have him for much longer. But now that I have 3 mice (not to mention more on the way!) I'm probably going to keep with only 2 bettas.

~~Silverstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

(Why did you delete my comments?)

~~Silverstar

☪Dream said...

Cause they were un-related to the post....and you didn't publish my comments....sooo...

~~Dreamstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

On the Gathering I didn't. But on StormClan I did.

~~Silverstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

But anyway, you can delete this too if you want, but can you please not use my signature? How would you feel if I made a cat named Spiritheart or Dreampool or Eversky? I REALLY REALLY would rather you use something a little different. I'm trying to be nice about this, but is seriously seems like you are copying me. We are the only two people who use that signature. Everyone else (at least those who use a signature) have a unique one. This is mine. Please use something a little different.

~~Silverstar

☪Dream said...

No you didn't...I lookd and there was only the one about your betta....that's the ONLY one..

~~Dreamstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

On Randomness? No. Look at it again please. Every one of them but Cookie's post is signed with it.

OK, I'm really trying not to get upset about this. I looked at Froststar's profile and she doesn't do it ALL the time. Please, I'm asking you as a friend, PLEASE stop using that signature. I'm getting pretty annoyed. It's just that people copy me all the time, but the stars and my signature are the only things that I really would like to keep to myself.

So I'm asking one last time as nicely as I can. PLEASE USE SOMETHING DIFFERENT. There are thousands of different ways to sign your name... Brooke even has a different one for each of her cats. I started using that before you even started blogging. Please find something different. You can use '~' or '-' or '--' or '~name~' or something like that. But seriously, PLEASE use something different. Silverleaf used mine too but found something different. PLEASE.

~~Silverstar

Brooke said...

"What I meant by that" muttered Sunleaf while sighing. "is that you're putting yourself before your Clan. I know you love him, but can't you just put your feelings aside? Look at what's happening to this Clan!" he looked at the battle and the screeching cats.

(Dreamstar, it's just roll-play. I'm not aiming this comment at you yourself, just Dreamstar the leader of this Clan-I hope you knew that)

Brooke said...

Sunleaf sighed and pounced away from Dreamstar. *This is my Clan.* he thought. *I have to fight for it.*

Sunleaf pounced on a silver tom, his claws unsheathed. The silver tom slashed at Sunleaf's stomach. Sunleaf jumped back and pounced back forawrd. He bit the other tom's neck, and threw him into the snow. The tom lay there limply. "Leave this Clan" he muttered. "don't come back.

~Sunleaf

(I know this is late but I just wanted to post it)