Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, January 18, 2010

Help

*Everpaw panted and sat down. She couldn't believe that this was all happening! Everpaw snarled lightly, and got up again. She wanted to end this all, but there was no way she could. It was stuck with her, and she was stuck with it. Everpaw stopped dead in her tracks as she saw an unknown cat wandering on the border of MarshClan and LakeClan. But the cat was following the river, where clans without any water in their territory, was allowed to follow. Everpaw narrowed her eyes. She walked up to the edge of LakeClan's territory and mewed a greeting to the cat on the other side.

The cat's head whipped around and the cat, who looked like a tom, looked her.*

Are you new here? Cause if you didn't know, as long as you stay, about the distance you are, to the water, you're fine and aren't entering other clans territories!

*Everpaw smiled ever slow slightly and waited for the tom to respond.*

Y-ya. My clan is new here. I was just exploring since there was nothing better to do... Why? Is there something I could do for you?

*The brown tom sat down at the other side of the river and tilted his head at Everpaw. Everpaw started to shake her head, when she remembered what was happening back in camp. Everpaw's eyes brightened and she nodded until her neck hurt.*

Actually! There is! Can you get help from your clan? My clan is being...

*Everpaw stopped talking at how dangerous it could be to reveal a weakness to another clan.*

Actually...can I just speak to your leader? I think that would be better...

*The tom nodded*

I know, don't want to tell any old warrior about something this is mort suited for a leader to hear of.

*Everpaw smiled*

Okay, can I just go get a warrior to accompany me, cause I'm only an apprentice...Oh, and by the way my name's Everpaw. Everpaw, apprentice of Dreamstar, of LakeClan

*Everpaw lifted her head proudly and smiled. The tom dipped his head*

I am Beewhisker, Head Warrior of DrizzleClan.

*Everpaw rolled her eyes. Great, he's also a head warrior. Everpaw nodded.*

I'll be right back, so please just wait there!

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Everpaw came back to the river, after quite some time, with the only warrior she was able to pull out of the battle long enough to explain. Fallownose had agreed to come, and they quickly fled to the river. Beewhisker was still waiting, and didn't ask any questions when he saw that Fallownose was injured. They introduced each other, then Beewhisker led Everpaw and Fallownose back to the DrizzleClan camp.*

~~Everpaw, Fallownose

9 comments:

☪Dream said...

( I know Brooke! lol! I was just wondering!)

*Dreamstar looked at Sunleaf and narrowed her eyes*

I GAVE him up for my clan! If I really put my feelings before my clan, he would be HERE or I would be THERE! He wanted to leave his own clan for ME! But I wouldn't let him! I did not make this happen! I try to do what it best for my clan! YOU left cause of your feelings! Now look at what's happened!

*Dreamstar sighed*

I can't help it if I love him Sunleaf. I really can't. I try to forget him. I really do.I never wanted to meet him again...but it just kept on happening...StarClan do not forbid it...they can not help it either. I'm sorry if you feel that way Sunleaf, but, I, do not. I feel as if I am doing the best things for my clan. I really do. I just wish things could turn out better. All my loved ones have either died, or are going to die. I can't take it. I am stressed and have embarrassed myself in front of all the clans. Don't you think I deserve some piece every now and then? Cause I think I do.

*Dreamstar sighed and shook her head and walked out of camp, needing to get some air.*

~~Dreamstar

Brooke said...

Sunleaf jumped in front of Dreamstar. "Listen" he muttered. His tail drooped, and his eyes were filled with understanding. "I know how you feel. I used to have a love for an apprentice in another Clan-her name is Shimmerpaw. We can't be together though. I don't know where she is now." he nudged his leader. "I'm sorry for leaving this Clan. I'll never make the mistake of leaving my leader again."

(Dreamstar, I agree with Silverstar-change your signature. It's not right with Silverstar. Really... it's just a signature. That goes for Silverstar too. But still, Dreamstar you should really just change it-try something cool like these:

~*Dreamstar*~
~Dreamstar*
~Dreamstar...❀

I mean really.

~~Silverstar

It's small but original. Try something "original" yourself and people will like it more :-D

☪Dream said...

Okay! I have already told Silverstar I would change it! I need to think of another one first! Cause I don't like leaving it blank! So just calm down and stick tot he battle!

:~~Dreamstar:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Thanks Dreamstar. :)

(But you've left most all of your comments blank before... Just saying. But anyway, thanks for changing it.)

Hey, you know the :name: looks pretty good, LOL!

~~Silverstar

☪Dream said...

well...I don't like leaving it blank anymore. After I read them again, I think it just looks odd.

:Dreamstar:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

The fact that Froststar has been around a while is not the point. The point is that we don't know each other and she doesn't come to my blogs, so there is no way that she would know I use the signature.

I don't know how you couldn't have noticed it... Maybe you saw it and pulled it out of the back of your mind, not realizing that it was from my blog. That happens to me sometimes.

~~Silverstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Oh, I like your new signature! ':Dreamstar:' is really cool.

~~Silverstar

Unknown said...

*DrizzleClan cats raced into camp with Fallownose leading and they began to fight with LakeClan in the battle*

Jenna said...

*Thunderstar* raced in with 26 Eagleclan cats, and fought with Lakeclan and Drizzleclan.