Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, February 1, 2010

Gathering News

*The gathering party padded back in. Weary and sore, and covered in blood.The lakeClan cats who stayed back murmured to each other. Then, at the back of the group came Dreamstar, her body crushed and Ripplestar and Snowshime carrying her. Soaringheart narrowed his eyes at Ripplestar and padded to the back of the crowd as everyone surrounded the injured cats. Ripplestar put Dreamstar doen gently and turned to explain what had happened to the LakeClan cats.*

Half way through the gathering, the lynx's that attacked your clan, attacked the whole gathering! I was told that there was more then double there, then what was here, maybe triple!

*Gasps were heard around the clearing.*

We were viciously attacked! Many cats died last night! Some went to different clan to be with the ones they loved...many things happened! But luckily none of the LakeClan cats there were killed, except Dreamstar. She was crushed by a lynx's paw. I do not know how many lives she has lost...but she wasn't breathing for almost the whole battle! She is very hurt, and we were not able to move her last night, so we waited until morning.

*Then a yowl was heard from the crowd.*

Why didn't you go back with your own clan! You had no need to wait!

*Ripplestar sighed.*

I do have a need...I love Dreamstar, and I can't let her go.

*Growls were heard through the clan.*

I would wish to join LakeClan.

*All the cats jumped up and snarled. All claws were unsheathed as they heard the other leader's wish's.*

Never! You have a clan of your own!

*Ripplestar closed his eyes and let a snarl loose.*

Stop it Soaringheart! Just stop! I don't care if you hate me for being mates with Dreamstar! I really don't care! I just don't know why you can't get over it! Is it because I'm from a different clan! Or that you helped her through her depression! I don't know what it is but it has to stop! More then one cat can love her! And she can love anybody she wants to! I don't force her to love me! I really don't!

*Soaringheart snarled and leaped from the crowd onto Ripplestar. Ripplestar tumbled backwards and ripped into Soaringheart's shoulder as Soaringheart struggled to find Ripplestar's neck. Dreamstar looked up to them fighting. She tired to move, but she couldn't.

Soaringheart snarled into Ripplestar's face and raked his claws down his face. Ripplestar winced, but was able to roll and get on top of Soaringheart. Ripplestar dug his claws into Soaringheart's shoulders and raked his belly with his hind claws. Soaringheart yowled and pushed Ripplestar off. Ripplestar struggled to get up, but Soaringheart launched himself onto Ripplestar, trying to grip the throat in between his teeth. Then, Soaringheart was thrown off by another cat, that started to yowl as soon as they hit the ground. Soaringheart stood back up and turned to face whoever had pushed him off. Soaringheart snarled, then stopped to see Dreamstar, yowling and whimpering on the ground, looking at him with pleading eyes to stop. Soaringheart breathed in an out, then walked away, catching one last glimpse to see Silverfang and Ripplestar rushing to Dreamstar's side. Soaringheart felt the burning stares pierce his pelt. Soaringheart closed his eyes, and ran blindly out of the camp.*

----------------------------------------------------

Next post will be some apprentice and warrior ceremonies! Also, under this post, comment on some cats you think come on a lot and will make a good deputy! Shinerain doesn't come on anymore, and I commented on her clan 5 days ago. Saying that if she didn't comment here in 4 days, I will find a new deputy. I will let you comment for 5 days, then I will put a poll up and you will then vote on the nex deputy! But remember, then next deputy has to come on at least once a week! If you can't come on for a while, tell me so I know!

19 comments:

MadiShae said...

I want to be deputy. I come on at least 3 times a week.

-Stormwater

MadiShae said...

Great story! I always loved the RippleXDream, and Soaring added extra flavor.

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

Dreamstar I was thinking and you're totally right, you are great freind, you like Oceanclan, you're head warrior, and more, so yes you will be my next deputy!

I would like Rowanthorn to run for deputy please. THANX!

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

Like I like being head warrior but it would be AWESOME if I was deputy, now you can still have Shadowfrost be head warrior on Oceanclan, so do you want to make another cat for deputy, or do you want Shadowfrost to be deputy?

☪Dream said...

Okay, I was going to put Rownthorn on the list anyways. And thanks!

Remember, five days of voting....then another 7 to decide! mwhawhawhawha!

And I know, I'm not totally sure if Ripplestar will join...I just needed to make the fight happen. lol!

☪Dream said...

Oh, and the person who comes in second, will be head warrior, if Rowanthorn wins that is. If not, then Rowanthorn stays head warrior.

MadiShae said...

Also, could Fellkit be my apprentice? If you already have a mentor for Fellkit, it's okay.

-Stormwater

☪Dream said...

Not yet! After 4 more days of people suggesting other cats here, I will put a poll up! Be patient!

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Silverfang turned her attention away from the wounded LakeClan leader to see Soaringheart running away. Without a moment of hesitation, she ran after him. Once she was outside of camp, she peered around the forest desperately.

Silverfang suddenly felt that familiar fury rise up inside of her. She remembered once again how she had felt when she met Soaringheart and Dreamstar. She knew that they were mates, but she couldn't help her affection for Soaringheart. It caused her great pain when they had kits, and Dreamstar's rejection of him for another tom had caused her to become bitter at her leader.

If Soaringheart had run away for good, she would never forgive herself... Or Dreamstar.
Behind her, she heard Snowshine's voice. "Silverfang! Where are you?" She refused to listen, but ran though the forest in the direction that Soaringheart's scent led.
Suddenly, just before she reached the lake, she stopped dead in her tracks and gasped. A dark shadow was blocking her path... A familiar dark shadow. The cat who had murdered her brother. Why did he always show up when she was thinking of Soaringheart? The only other time she'd seen him since she was a kit was in her den was when she had suggested to Dreamstar that she leave Ripplestar.

The silvery she-cat was not frightened anymore. She snarled, revealing long white fangs, and unsheathed her claws, ready to use all of the old battle moves that she had learned before she became a medicine cat. Before she could growl a challenge, the cat faded and she was left alone.

Without delay, she kept on towards the lake, calling Soaringheart's name. She couldn't hide her feelings any longer. If Dreamstar was foolish enough to leave such a marvelous cat for Ripplestar, Silverfang would have to take matters into her own paws.

(I hope you don't mind, I'm thickening the plot a little, LOL. Silverfang is going to be commenting a lot more from now on.)

~~Silverstar (Silverfang)

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Oh, and yes, you can use the idea for making a Moon-whatever just for your Clan. :)

~~Silverstar

☪Dream said...

( I love the it! It is wonderful! lol! I had never even guessed that she liked him! *purrs*

And thanks!)

*Soaringheart had heard the call of the medicine cat Silverfang. He closed his eyes tight, and hid deep in the shadows. He was ashamed, and he didn't know if he could ever face the clan again. He heard Silverfang getting closer, and Soaringheart tried to hide better. But he knew his scent was giving him away, because Silverfang was downwind from him, and the wind was blowing towards her.*

:~~Soaringheart:

Cloverpond said...

I want to be deputy! I come on now, almost every day

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

(I'll get to roll play a little later, I had volleyball ALL day today and I'll be going to bed soon.)

About getting the backgrounds to fit, I think I can help you out with that.
The only way I know of to get the direct link without uploading it to a place like Photobucket is to upload it to your own website. My dad actually works with HTML for a living and he has his own website for work, so he helped me upload some of my first backgrounds onto it. But it's a pretty complicated process and actually have a website of your own to log into, so I don't think you'll really be able to do it that way.

I now have started using ImageShack to upload my images, and I think I've found the right resizing option that works for my backgrounds. The best thing about ImageShack is that you don't even have to have an account with them to upload your pictures!

http://imageshack.us/

Choose the resizing option of 1600x1200. That's what has worked for me so far.

Also, I think part of the problem is that your backgrounds just aren't wide enough. The edges just seem a little short, and it kind of looks funny because some people are more zoomed in than others (I actually like to zoom out really far, so a lot of backgrounds, even some of Olive Tree's, look much too short). I've actually experimented around a lot and I've found that I like to make mine 16 inches wide and 10 to 11 inches tall.

I hope that helped! See you tomorrow! (I'll going to go throw up carrots and pizza now... LONG story, LOL)

~~Silverstar (Silverfang)

Lightsparkle said...

I feel really bad for this... but I'm quitting Blogger. You can have someone take over my cats, or kill them. (I wasn't very active anyway, and you know it)

i'm guessing you want to keep Missongfoot, though, for the prophecy. just let someone else take him over, dreamstar. I'm sorry, but this is probably the last time ill ever speak to you.l I deleted hollyclan.

GOODBYE!!! :(

A said...

!!!!!!!!!! OMIGOSH, YOU'RE QUITTING BLOGGER?!?!?!?!? (by the way, AWESOME, awesome story!)

☪Dream said...

Thanks Goldenstream!

Awww! I'll miss you Foxstar! I really liked your cats...bye, and farewell. Hope you have a good life, and I'll find someone else to play your cats...and you were active enough, or I would have made your cats elders. I make Foxspirit and her mate elders, then have someone else play your other cats, cause I really don't feel like killing anyone right now. Everyone will miss you!

Bye!

Your Friend,

Dreamstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

(Wow, sorry I haven't been finished the roll play! I've been busy with volleyball and birthday stuff... I haven't even gotten a chance to check my own blogs or emails much.)

Silverfang kept running through the forest until she found a tuft of tabby fur on a thorn branch. She knew that Soaringheart had to be close by, and sure enough, she saw a pair of greenish-yellow eyes blink at her from in a bramble bush.

When she padded up to him, Soaringheart snarled and swiped his paw at her, wanting to be left alone. Silverfang blocked it easily and gave him her usual ferocious glare. "Listen, Soaringheart, I have something important to tell you. You are right about Dreamstar. She was a piece of fox dung to betray you like that, and I've never trusted that outsider Ripplestar. They are both fools! You had every right to attack him. I think he deserved it, even if nobody else does! And..."

Silverfang took a deep breath in an attempt to cool her hot temper. After a moment of silence and Soaringheart staring at her as it she was mad, Silverfang lowered her gaze and whispered, "I must tell you now. I have always loved you, even when you and Dreamstar were mates. I will not let her ruin your life like you ruined mine, even though you had no idea you were doing it." There is another long silence, then Silverfang slowly raised her head, her eyes glowing with a steady green fire. "Run away with me, Soaringheart. We will show Dreamstar that she can't have you and still love Ripplestar. You deserve better than her, and you know it."

~~Silverstar (Silverfang)

☪Dream said...

(OMG! It;s like Crowfeather! lol "Coe with me Leafpool! We can be together, without clan boundaries!" lol! We'll continue in the newest post, k?)