Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Deputy and Head Warrior, and Senoir Warrior

*Dreamstar stumbled out and sat beneath the LakeRock.*

Let all cats old enough to*cough* hunt for themselves gather here under the lake Rock for a clan meeting!

*Cats padded out of their dens, happy, but hesitant to see that Dreamstar was feeling a bit better. Dreamstar nodded*

As some of you know, Ripplestar has gone back to his clan. But at the next gathering, he is going to be give a choice. I think he should stay in his own clan. But he wants to be here....so I made him think it through first.

*The LakeClan cats narrowed their eyes but nodded.*

Now, Shinerain shall be stepping down as deputy.

I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of LakeClan is Rowanthorn!!!


Rowanthorn! Rowanthorn! Rowanthorn!

Rowanthorn is brave and deserves this spot!

-----------------------------

Now, since Rowanthorn was head warrior, we need a new head warrior!

Stormwater, you shall be the new head warrior!

Stormwater! Stormwater! Stormwater!

------------------------------

*Dreamstar nodded, but her voice was running out. Her head dropped lower.*

Also, Cloverpond shall be made a senior warrior today. She shall become head warrior if anything happens to Stormwater.

Cloverpond! Cloverpond! Cloverpond!

That is all.

*Dreamstar sighed and rested her head on her paws in front of the rock.*

(PLEASE READ:

I have just found out that Shinerain, our old deputy, has quit blogging... :( She quit a month ago....and she never even told me..or anyone really....All of her cats will be made into elders. Rowanthorn will be the forever deputy unless he doesn't want to. This has really shocked me, because she used to be my most frequent commenter....now...other people will be. But...we were sort of friends....I'll miss her but I guess LakeClan shall move on...)

3 comments:

MadiShae said...

He purred and happily. Thankyou, I am honored.

-Stormwater

Silverleaf said...

Rowanthorn gleams at Dreamstar while Snowleaf sits besides him, her head on his shoulder. Sorrelpaw and Stormpaw congratulate their father.

(Also I posted in your den Im not sure if u saw it)

Cloverpond said...

Thank you, Dreamstar.
*dips head*