Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gathering

*Dreamstar limped up onto the LakeRock, she was looking much better, but no one knew how many lives she had left.*

The gathering is tonight! Here is who shall be going!

Jayflight

Warriors:

Rownthorn
Stormwater
Cloverpond
Hollyfeather
Driftbreeze
Shadefire
Goldenstream
Stormshadow
Silvereagle
Dawnfrost
Sunleaf
Mistriver
Grayshadow
Petalspots
Shadowcurrent
Graynight
Thornbranch
Pinedapple
Hawkbreeze
Yellowsky
Lightblaze
Snowleaf
Runningdusk

Apprentices:

Brookpaw
Foxpaw
Bluepaw
Duskpaw
Fellpaw
Stormpaw

Elders:

Scarheart
Pinefall
Redpelt

That is all! We shall leave now!

*Dreamstar nodded and padded to the entrance of the camp, remembering that tonight she would find out Ripplestar's answer.*


2 comments:

♥Memmorypool/Hawkface♥ said...

(Can you delete my cats? Im sorry but I really dont feel needed in a big clan. My cats are
Yellowsky
Shadowstream
Im sorry but being in a big clan I feel like a number and not a person. Sorry if I offend you but I hope you understand how I feel.)

-Hawkface

♥Memmorypool/Hawkface♥ said...

(Have them killed by a fox or something like that.)