Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gathering tonight

*Dreamstar yowled for the clan to gather.*

I shall not be attending this gathering since I have had kits as you all know! Rowanthorn, Stormwater and Rippleblaze shall be filling in for me! Here is who shall go-

Jayflight
Rosepaw
Nestpaw

Rowanthorn
Stormwater
Rippleblaze

Shrewpelt
Ashfall
Mouseleaf
Shineflame
Cloudheart
Gazestripe
Frostmoon
Roseheart
Ivythorn
Foxspirit
Specklefrost
Onecloud
Iceleaf
Pebblesky
Scorchheart
Blacknose
Firepelt
Raggedleaf
Swiftblaze
Swallowfeather
Thundersky
Shadowblaze
Windripple
Riverfern
Stormpelt
Mistriver
Mintleaf
Honeyleaf
Duneclaw
Streamfrost
Lilyfeather
Eaglefrost
Echostep
Wildheart
Archwisper
Runningdusk
Lightblaze
Bluegaze
Cottonpelt
Everlight
Willowstream
Brightmask
Silverbreeze
Morningmist
Fellwave
Stormflame
Sorrelheart
Silversun

Hazepaw
Morningpaw
Whitepaw
Wildpaw
Silentpaw
Fallenpaw
Breezepaw
Cherrypaw
Mousepaw
Orangepaw
Rainpaw
Frostypaw

Treebreeze
Shinerain
Brambleheart

That is all!

*Dreamstar nodded and leaped down from the LakeRock*

:~~Dreamstar:

(Can either Ember, Dawnblaze or Delaney post this comment at the Gathering tonight? THANKS! Whichever one of you comments on this post first can post it. Thanks!)

 *Rippleblaze leaped onto the Great Rock*


LakeClan is here, and we are thriving! We have had many new kits, including Dreamstar's and Fallownose's kits! Dreamstar's kits are my kits, Fleck-kit, Rainingkit and Mark-kit(all are copy-right), and Fallownose has decided to keep the father of her four kits, Tumblekit, Shadykit, Fallenkit, and Cloudykit to herself! We have many new apprentices and warriors including Fellwave, Sorrelheart and Stormflame! There have been no deaths, and we are patrolling our borders frequently! Prey is running well, and we are doing great. Recently, one of our kits, Birchkit, was taken by BlackClan!


*Gasps ripple through the clans.*


We are devastated, and are trying to get him back safely! That is all of LakeClan news, thank-you.


*Rippleblaze nodded and leaped off of the Great Rock.*


:~~Rippleblaze:


(It is my birthday tonight, and I have gone out for supper with my family. I MAY be on later, but I have asked one of my friends to post this. :) SO DON'T TRY TO TALK TO ME! lol)

(Please comment the whole part that is in ITALICS. Thanks to whoever comments for me! :D)


4 comments:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

I'll do it, I'm sick today.

[Lauren] said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREAM!!!

☪Dream said...

Silverstar, it's the 28th according to my Calendar... and all the full moons have been right so far. Your calendar forgot the last full moon, so maybe it made a mistake...

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Yes, that is possible, but I've still got it scheduled for the 29th. I won't be posting until then. You can take LakeClan there tomorrow. Everything will be updated by then, too.

~~Silverstar