Please read first post for a good bye

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Positions, Wake, The New kits

*Wake yawned. She hadn't seen Mark-kit for a few moons. They were the same age, and she was getting larger. Rain was steadily falling outside, and Wake felt lonesome. Then she saw a cat stand in front of the entrance to the hollow tree. Then she heard a squeak. She smiled as mark-kit padded in.*

hey! Sorry, I tried to come before... then I was attacked!

*He smiled, and Wake smiled back.*

:~~Wake, Mark-kit:

*Sunnykit looked around. She saw  that Mistykit and Mossykit were talking to a black and white cat, Nestflame, and that he looked a little suspicious. She ran over, and let her eyes fill with sadness as she thought of her parents. Then she took in a breath, preparing ti say a fake story about how they got to LakeClan.*

Our mother, Riverpebble, and our father, Redwing, were killed. We come from BlackClan, bu our mother and father are from CinderClan. They were apprentices at the time, and loved each other secretly. Then they were stolen by BlackClan. Riverpebble was forced to have kits, but luckily the leader of BlackClan let her mate be Redwing. Her kits were always killed by BlackClan, because they were too "weak" when they were apprentices. Before we were going to be tested by the leader, our father was killed. Riverpebble told us to run, run for our lives. She told us to run here. because we could be safe here. We were worried for her, but she made us. As we were running, we heard her yowl in pain as she died. So, then we got here...

*Sunnykit looked at the ground, hoping Nestflame believed it. To her, it sounded pretty realistic.*

:~~Sunnykit:

*Dreamstar leaped up onto the LakeRock, her pelt dripping wet.*

LakeClan, please gather!

*cats padded out of their dens, grumbling.*

I am sorry to have made you come out in this weather, but life must go on, rain or no rain! We are having a warrior and an apprentice ceremony!

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Spiritpaw, Flamepaw, Ivypaw, Peachpaw, Sagepaw, Larchpaw, Poppypaw, Molepaw, Cinderpaw, Waterpaw, Hazepaw, Whitepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life? [ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Spiritpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Spiritdrop! StarClan honors your strength!

Flamepaw, from this moment you shall be known as Flamecloud! StarClan honors your passion!

Ivypaw, from this moment you shall be known as Ivyflight! StarClan honors your intelligence!

Peachpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Peachberry! StarClan honors your quickness!

Sagepaw, from this moment you shall be known as Sage-ear! StarClan honors your hunting skills!

Larchpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Larchseed! StarClan honors your battle skills!

Poppypaw, from this moment you shall be known as Poppyriver! StarClan honors your knowledge!

Molepaw, from this moment you shall be known as Molefoot! StarClan honors your courage!

Waterpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Waterclaw! StarClan honors your bravery!

Hazepaw, from this moment you shall be known as Hazestreak! StarClan honors your wisdom!

Whitepaw, from this moment you shall be known as Whitefall! StarClan honors your speed!

Cinderpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Cinderfrost! StarClan honors your loyalty!

Cinderfrost! Whitefall! Hazestreak! Waterclaw! Molefoot! Poppyriver! Larchseed! Sage-ear! Peachberry! Ivyflight! Flamecloud! Spiritdrop!

*Dreamstar smiled at the new warrior, and then continued on to the apprentices.*

By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan will survive and remain strong. Oceankit, Cloudykit, Tumblekit, Fallenkit, Dawnkit, Shadowkit, Nightkit, Streamkit, and Blossomkit, until you have received you warrior names, you will be known as Oceanpaw, Cloudypaw, Tumblepaw, Fallenpaw, Dawnpaw, Shadowpaw, Nightpaw, Streampaw, and Blossompaw!

Icefeather, Orangestem, Bluewind, Cloversplash,  Graynight, Thornbranch, Doveflight, Shadowfrost, and Flameblossom please step forward. Let you all teach your apprentice well!

Icefeather you shall mentor Oceanpaw.

Orangestem you shall mentor Cloudypaw.

Bluewind you shall mentor Fallenpaw.


Cloversplash you shall mentor Tumblepaw

Graynight you shall mentor Dawnpaw.

Thornbranch you shall mentor Shadowpaw. 

 
Doveflight you shall mentor Nightpaw.


Shadowfrost you shall mentor Streampaw.


Flameblossom you shall mentor Blossompaw.



Blossompaw! Streampaw! Nightpaw! Oceanpaw! Fallenpaw! Tumblepaw! Cloudypaw! Dawnpaw! Shadowpaw!

42 comments:

☪Dream said...

*Erol shrugged, his gaze meeting Rosepaw's calmly.*

I don't know. I told them to run, and that's all. You should be grateful!

*Erol stood up.*

I saved your kit's lives, and risked my own. If it wasn't for me, Fierystar would have killed them. At least they are alive.

:~~Erol:

oboe.chick said...

Cinderfrost! Whitefall! Hazestrak! Waterclaw! Molefoot! Poppyriver! Larchseed! Sage-ear! Peachberry! Ivyflight! Flamecloud! Spiritdrop!

Blossompaw! Streampaw! Nightpaw! Oceanpaw! Fallenpaw! Tumblepaw! Cloudypaw! Dawnpaw! Shadowpaw!

Leafsong cheered for all the newly appointed cats.

-Leafsong

PS: Sorry I haven't been on for awhile. I have been busy lately.

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossompaw sighed, and walked away to congratulate the new warriors.

<>*Blossompaw*<>

Rosepaw narrowed her eyes, but stayed silent.

<>*Rosepaw*<>

Bluekit scampered after Sunnykit, watching her tell a story about how their "parents" died.

<>*Bluekit*<>

Mistykit and Mossykit nodded sadly after Sunnykit's story.

<>*Mistykit*Mossykit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Nestflame narrowed his eyes

Maybe its just a coincedince, Mistykit has the EXACT same eye color as Rosepaw, but i mean the EXACT shade? I'm probably just imagining things... probably...

"Okay, um do you need anything? Cobwebs for wounds? Any cuts that need to be treated?"

~Nestflame

♥Warriors101♥ said...

Bluewind's eyes gleamed with pride as she touched noses with Fallenpaw. "Thank you, Dreamstar." She purred.

~Bluewind~

☪Dream said...

*Sunnykit shook her head, then nodded slightly.*

Maybe... I hurt my pads while... running... Ya, running. Then I tripped.

:~~Sunnykit:

*Erol continued to stare at Rosepaw*

:~~Erol:

Hawkstar (Alice) said...

*she smiles happily*
-Whitefall

Hawkstar (Alice) said...

Thanks soooo much! *she meows to Dreamstar respectfully*
-Whitefall

✠Ember✠ said...

Falcon smiled at the new warrior

~Falcon

Nestflame nodded "Okay, let me get you some herbs fot that..."

~Nestflame

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

"Oh, stop staring at me!" Rosepaw snapped. She turned around and licked Icycurrent's head. "Are you okay?" Rosepaw asked worriedly.

<>*Rosepaw*<>

Mistykit nodded. "We all do!" she called.

<>*Mistykit*<>

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Silentkit realizen he was ignored, sighing without a sound. He padded to Frozenkit and Soul.

That's only who I need now... Frozenkit and Soul.... he thought dissapointed.

>Silentkit<

Hawkstar (Alice) said...

She turned to walk away. Planning to talk to anyone who approached her, even though she knew no one would.
-Whitefall

☪Dream said...

*Icycurrent nodded, and tried to sit up.*

I-i'm fine.

:~Icycurrent:

*Erol rolled his eyes.*

:~~Erol:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Rosepaw sighed. "No you're not." Rosepaw meowed.

<>*Rosepaw*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Falcon smiled at the new warrior "It feels great to be a warrior doesn't it?" he asked Whitefall

~Falcon

Nestflame sighed and put the herbs on Sunnykit's paws "Feel better?"

~Nestflame

Gamma said...

Thornbush cheers for the new warriors

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Mistykit sighed. "Um, can I talk to my siblings... alone?" Mistykit asked Nestflame quietly.

<>*Mistykit*<>

☪Dream said...

*Icycurrent's legs buckled, and he fell back down.*

Yes... I am.

:~~Icycurrent:

*Sunnykit nodded thanks to Nestflame.*

Thanks...

:~~Sunnykit:

✠Ember✠ said...

Nestflame nodded and sighed, he waled over to sort herbs

~Nestflame

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Rosepaw sighed. "You're not... rest." Rosepaw p=meowed.

<>*Rosepaw*<>

☪Dream said...

*icycurrent shook his head, and pushed himself up. His legs wobbling as he sat in a sitting position. He growled under his breath, so only he could hear.*

If you're not strong enough to get up, then you're not strong enough to live.

*That was Thornstar's "motto". That;s what he believed. Icycurrent sighed. He had grew up with it, so he still used it.*

:~~Icycurrent:

*Sunnykit looked at Mistykit*

What?

☪Dream said...

:~~Sunnykit:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Mistykit blinked. "Are we going to stay here? It seems nice, except for that cat, who keeps on staring at me..." Mistykit sighed, flicking her tail to Nestflame. "And jumping when he sees me, like something's wrong..."

<>*Mistykit*<>

Rosepaw sighed again. "We should stay here until dawn... we can start following the kits then..." Rosepaw meowed, shooting a glare at Erol.

<>*Rosepaw*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Nestflame sorts herbs almost forgetting the kits were there

~-~Nestflame~-~

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

hey Dreamstar, I'm going away for a couple of weeks tomorrow, I may have internet access, I'm not sure if I will. If not, I'll be here in a couple of weeks :)

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

"Your dead?" Gazestripe whispered.

Breezeshade nodded solemly. "By a Blackclan cat, named Darkeningpaw." She said. "But you have to find my body, it's on the border." Breezeshade said, and Gazestripe blinked, and she was gone.

Nodding to herself, she through the cats and out of the entrance, not telling anyone where she was going.

>Gazestripe<

✠Ember✠ said...

Nestflame saw Gazestripe leave camp, he followed hher "Where are you going?" he asked

~Nestflame

☪Dream said...

*Mark-kit smiled.*

I'm almost an apprentice! I can't wait! You should join the clan! You'd be an apprentice too!

*mark-kit, smiled at Wake, and Wake rolled her eyes.*

:~~Mark-kit:

*Wake sighed.*

I can't. I wouldn't belong. But you can still visit. We can play, and you can teach my better hunting skills, and battle moves! It'll be fine like that. And once you're an apprentice, you won't have to sneak out of camp!

*Mark-kit nodded, and looked at the ground.*

:~~Wake:

My mom was attacked. She says it's dangerous for me and my brothers to go out of camp now.... and I'm a little worried. She said she lost a life. I-i better go...

*Mark-kit backed up, and padded out of Wake's Den.*

:~~Mark-kit:

*Wake sighed.*

Mark-kit. Come on. You know I don't like Clans....

:~~Wake:

*Mark-kit nodded.*

I understand. B-but I got to go.

*With that, Mark-kit padded back to camp.*

:~~Mark-kit:

*Adder stared blankly out of the Warriors Den. His looked behind him when he heard a cat coming up behind him. he smiled weakly at the gray tabby she-cat, her yellow eyes questioning.*

Hey Grayshadow...

*Adder looked back out the den, and Grayshadow sat beside him.*

*Grayshadow looked at Adder sadly, she pressed against him.*

You want to leave, don't you?

*Adder's eyes turned to Grayshadow, surprised. He nodded, then shook his head.*

I don't belong here Grayshadow.. I'm only here 'cause of you... It's the truth.

*Grayshadow nuzzled his shoulder.*

I know. I realized that a long time ago. B-but I shouldn't hold you back.

*Grayshadow looked at him with sad eyes. Adder was speechless for a bit.*

I won't leave. I can't. My heart won't let me. Maybe someday I might... but not anytime soon.

*He sighed, and leaned against her.*

I don't understand what I need to do with my life. What my destiny is...

*Adder closed his eyes. Grayshadow licked his ear.*

I know. I don't really know either.

*Grayshadow helped Adder up, and they padded back into the den. They both lied down, and fell asleep, curled against each other.*

:~~Grayshadow, Adder:

*Everlight sighed. The prophecy comes first.... She padded to Bluegaze.*

We need to talk...

*She looked at Shadowedkit, who was sleeping against Bluegaze.*

Alone...

*Bluegaze sighed.*

Ever Sky... Is everything all right? Is it...

*Everlight nodded, and mouthed. Soon... She looked down sadly, and Bluegaze gently stood up, making sure he didn't move Shadowedkit. Then, he padded after Everlight.*

:~~Bluegaze, Everlight:

*Rippleblaze brought some prey into the Leader's Den. He smiled at Dreamstar.*

Are you sure you're healed enough to go to the Gathering?

*Dreamstar nodded.*

Of course Rippleblaze...

*Dreamstar's eyes were blank.*

What's wrong Dreamstar?

*Dreamstar shook her head, and smiled halfheartedly at Rippleblaze.*

I'm just thinking about-

*Her voice cracked, and she looked down. Rippleblaze padded closer to her, and lied down beside her.*

It's okay. I know. You still love him. Both of them. It's okay too. And specially with that Silverfang said... about k-kits...

*Rippleblaze looked away, knowing this was a delicate subject with Dreamstar. Dreamstar whimpered, and nodded.*

Yes. I miss him Rippleblaze... I miss the way he talked to me... the way we were... But I don't regret for loving you. You make me feel complete. Soaringheart never truly did. H-he was.... there for me when Cloudriver died. I would have never loved him if he hadn't been there for me. I loved him, but not like you and Cloudriver...

*Dreamstar's voice faded, and she grew silent. Then she spoke, in merely a whisper.*

I-I'm sorry Rippleblaze...

*Dreamstar closed her eyes, and Rippleblaze licked her forehead.*

It's okay. It really is...

:~~Dreamstar, Rippleblaze:

☪Dream said...

*Coastpebble sighed, and lied on her side. Her belly getting bigger. She then moved to her stomach when Prairiefall came over to her. His eyes were a little cold, and hurt.*

How are you...

*Prairefall choked out the words, and Coastpebble sighed.*

I'm fine Prairefall. I'm sorry also. I know you don't like Stormbreak... but I do. Please. for me, don't judge Stormbreak.

*Her eyes were pleading. Prairefall sighed, and grumbled.*

Fine... I'll try, for you...

*Coastpebble purred.*

Thank-you Prairefall... it means a lot...

*Prairefall lied down beside her, and she rested her head on his shoulder. She then saw Stormbreak leave on a hunting patrol, and a purr came to her lightly.*

:~~Coastpebble, Prairefall:

*Jayflight and Spiritsky padded into the forest. Jayflight sighed, and Spiritsky looked at Jayflight with questioning eyes.*

What's wrong?

*Jayflight shrugged.*

Nothing really. I just like being a medicine cat better, I know I help and all, but it's not the same...

*Spiritsky sighed.*

I guess it wouldn't be. But... come on. We should hunt. Don't worry. Maybe stuff will work out.

*Spiritsky smiled, and broke into a run, making Jayflight run after him.*

:~~Spiritsky, Jayflight:

*Eagleheart sighed. She had to admit it, she did miss the exciting schedule of BlackClan... but she was back in her home Clan. But that she had loved, was gone. Dead. She shuffled her paws as she thought of the tortoiseshell tom. Hollowcry... She had lost her chance with him when she had left and made BlackClan. Why had I done that? Out of anger? Jealousy?Eagleheart sighed. Out of ambition, maybe...*

:~~Eagleheart:

☪Dream said...

*Sunnykit shrugged.*

If "Riverpebble" and "Redwing" find us. Then they may want to leave.... if they're a-alive....

:~~Sunnykit:

*Icycurrent shook his head.*

We need to rest longer.

:~~Icycurrent:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Gazestripe ran through the forest, sniffing along the blackclan border.

Starclan, don't keep me here for long... she thought wearily.

>Gazestripe<

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Gazestripe turned around to find Nestflame.

"Breezeshade died, and she wanted me to find her body." she whispered sadly.

>Gazestripe<

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Soul sighed, looking at the cats around the camp.

"Sometimes I feel so different.... I wish I didn't." she siad to herself.

>Soul<

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Rosepaw shifted uncomfortably. "They could come back with more cats though..." Rosepaw sighed.

<>*Rosepaw*<>

Mistykit lowered her voice more. "I was talking about them." Mistykit growled under her breath to Sunnykit.

<>*Mistykit*<>

☪Dream said...

*Sunnykit tilted her head in confusion.*

:~~Sunnykit:

*Icycurrent sighed, and shook his head.*

Then I'll fight again.

:~~Icycurrent:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Rosepaw rolled her eyes. "It's easier to look for kits then to fight. If we find them," Rosepaw's eyes shot to Erol, "We're taking them to LakeClan. It's not safe here anymore."

<>*Rosepaw*<>

Mistykit sighed. "Rosepaw. Icycurrent. Remember them?" Mistykit whispered.

<>*Mistykit*<>

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Silentkit looked u at the stars, remembering the time when he found himself in the lake, drowning.

I'm so useles.... How does Bluegaze even do it, being blind?

>Silentkit<

☪Dream said...

*Sunnykit growled.*

I know! But do you want everyone to know? That's why I said "Riverpebble" and "redwing.

:~~Sunnykit:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Mistykit rolled her eyes. "Okay, but do you think "Riverpebble" and "Redwing" will ever find us if they are alive?" Mistykit meowed.

<>*Mistykit*<>

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Coal looked around, wondering where Gazestripe left.

>Coal<

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Soul looked around. She wanted to talk to harmony again, and the clan wouldn't even realize she would be gone. She ran out the camp entrance.

>Soul<

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Soul padded through lakeclan's territory, feeling confident. After a while she made it to the place she last saw Harmony, but after sniffing around Soul realized she isn't there, and Soul huffed in Dissapointment.

>Soul<