Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gathering Tonight!

Tonight is the gathering! I will only be taking a few cats because lots of cats have to stay here for certain reasons! I shall be going with....

Silverfang
Spiritsky
Honeystream
Rowanthorn
Dawnfrost
Moonflower
Duneclaw
Streamfrost
Shadowfrost
Eaglefrost
Duskfall
Spottedrain
Hollyfeather
Adder
Treebreeze
Dapplewing
Driftbreeze
Rosesea
Silverfern
Robinspirit
Birchfur

Silentpaw
Smokepaw
Larkpaw
Bluepaw
Foxpaw
Sharppaw
Skypaw
Thornpaw
Petalpaw
Beepaw
Pinepaw
Darkpaw
Brookpaw

Redpelt
Pinefall
Honeyfrost

Snowshine and Shinerain shall stay behind to take care of the clan!

That is all that shall go! I am sorry...I know we have more cats but....I just can't....

*Dreamstar jumped down and waited for the chosen cats to gather around her.*

~~Dreamstar

2 comments:

MadiShae said...

Where did u get the snow. (If it's from Olive Tree, give me the URL for Olive Tree, Please.)

-Stormwater

☪Dream said...

Here you go Scarheart!

http://olivetreegraphicdesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/get-snow-on-your-blog.html