Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Petalpaw's Warrior Name!

It is time for this apprentice to become a warrior! Her mentor, Robinfeather, agrees that it is time!

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
her to you as a warrior in turn.

Petalpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life? [ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Petalpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Petalspots. StarClan honors your skills and passion!

Petalspots! Petalspots! Petalspots!


Also, Soaringheart seems no better....we're still not sure if his leg will get back. Pray to StarClan he will! I am also going to take on an apprentice. Yes, I still am in the nursery, but I feel as if I should mentor this kit who is long over due for an apprentice ceremony!


By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan will survive and remain strong. Everkit. Until you receive you warrior name, you will be known as Everpaw.

 I shall mentor Everpaw for obvious reasons! I hope to teach this mysterious cat the ways of our clan and our way of living!

Everpaw! Everpaw! Everpaw!

Petalspots. Tonight you shall sit vigil for the clan. We wish you luck.

*Dreamstar nodded at Petalspots and leaped down from the rock and went to the nursery. The clan soon split up, leaving Petalspots in the middle of the clearing, with snow gently falling.*



5 comments:

[Lauren] said...

(WOOOO!!! Thanks! XD)

Petalspots' eyes glimmered with pride and she smiled as she sat in the middle of the camp. the snow gently falling around her.

☪Dream said...

*Dreamstar limped out of the nursery and nodded to Petalspots.*

Go take a rest in the warrior's den. You vigil is over.

~~Dreamstar

Lightsparkle said...

Congradulations, Petalspots.

Robinfeather

♥Warriors101♥ said...

Petalspots! Petalspots!

~Reedpaw

[Lauren] said...

Thanks, Robinfeather! I couldn't have done it without you! *turns to Reedpaw* Thanks, Reedpaw! You'll have your ceremony soon, I know it!

~Petalspots