Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Introduction

I sat staring down at the jumble of cats before me. They wandered around aimlessly, no purpose in life. Except the purpose to serve their clan.

"What a horrible life..."

My brother looked at me.

"What was that?"

I flicked my tail in annoyance.

"Nothing... just speaking to myself..."

He nodded, and went back to dissecting the rabbit in front of him. My other brother stared in disgust.

"This food is horrid!"

I snarled and spun around.

"I don't care what it is. You will eat it, because we have to survive on this for now."

My brother flicked his tail in anger and bared his teeth, but said nothing more. My first brother sat down beside me after getting bored of the rabbit.

"When will we go brother?"

I shot a look at him.

"When we are called to go! Now stop bothering me and let me think!"

I snarled, and heard my brother growl back. I heard the soft clink of claws being unsheathed, but quickly being sheathed again.

"Whatever. I don't know why we have to do this anyways!"

He left, and finally quiet drew over along with darkness. My brother's had left to do something else, probably wondering why I was being so grumpy. I wasn't normally like this. But it was almost time for us to go... Almost time...

I felt eyes peircing my pelt and turned around to see no one, though I could sense a presence. I growled, though it was not my brothers.

"Leave me alone. I can handle us just fine without your help!"

Then, the presence vanished completely, and I was alone once more. I turned around to see that I could no longer see the mass of cats. I growled in anger.

"Whatever. I need a break anyways."

With that I stood up and padded away from the darkness, entering a forest to where prey flourished.

My name. What is my name you may ask? That is not to be known. My name is elusive, like my brothers and I.



No comments: