Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Monarch of Glory-Part 7

Dreamstar padded out of her den, with Ripplestar and the other tom following. She jumped onto the LakeRock, and was about to cal the clan together, when she realized that all were in the clearing. There were gaps in the walls in some places, and cats worked busily on them. Widening and strengthening the camp. She nodded.

"Cats of LakeClan! Ripplestar, and his deputy, Quivershadow, have come here because Ripplestar shall be joining LakeClan!"

Most cats gasped in anger, but some only nodded, as if in saying "finally".

"There are very important reasons why he is joining, not just because he is my mate...more then that! he needs to be here!"

The cats murmured amongst one another.

"But he might very well leave someday! he has important matters for being here, and if he decides that after these matters are sorted out, he wants to go back to his own clan and lead again, Quivershadow shall let him be leader again! Ripplestar and Quivershadow are going to their meeting place, the MoonValley so Quivershadow can receive his nine lives, and become Quiverstar. And so Ripplestar can give up his nine lives, and become Rippleblaze once again. But if he does decide to leave, he will become Ripplestar once more, and Quivershadow will go back to being deputy until Ripplestar's final breaths..."

Dreamstar nodded.

"They shall be back tomorrow. Probably a bit after Sun-high. Ripplestar shall be fully welcomed here. That is all!"

Dreamstar jumped down off of the LakeRock and spoke a few words to Ripplestar and Quivershadow, before they left for the MoonValley.

-------------------------------------------------

BEFORE THE MEETING....IN DREAMSTAR'S DEN

Dreamstar's eyes widened as Ripplestar said his fate.

"W-why?"

Dreamstar stuttered and looked back and forth between Quivershadow and Ripplestar. Ripplestar nodded again.

"I need to be here. I was almost told to be here....to protect you and this clan. I received a prophecy."

Her mouth opened wide in shock, and she could barely whisper, let alone speak.

"What was the prophecy about?"

Ripplestar had to strain to hear what Dreamstar said, but he understood.

"This is the exact prophecy...

The Clover darkens over the light, so bright. Dreams fade into the Dewdrops of blood, and only a Ripple of life may save the Dreams.

When the sun diminishes, all life will live, if saved."


Dreamstar's eyes blanked out. What did it mean? Ripplestar defiantly needed to be here. She knew that Dream was her, and Ripple was Ripplestar. But what about the rest? She was about to ask when Ripplestar shook his head.


"I have not yet figured it out yet. I shall ask my, well soon to be Quivershadow's, medicine cat, Featherblaze, you remember him, right? Oh right, back tot eh subject. I will ask him when we head back to camp to get strengthening herbs for our journey to the MoonValley."


Dreamstar nodded. he must know that she would have said yes. She was about to talk, when Ripplestar continued to talk.

"Featherblaze recently got an apprentice. Dewpaw. She's very good. Oh, and you should announce this to your clan...We'll be back tomorrow probably a bit after Sun-high."

Dreamstar smiled, forgetting what she was going to say, and padded out of her den with Ripplestar and Quivershadow following.

TO BE CONTINUED






10 comments:

MadiShae said...

Cool! I have a hunch on who the "Thorns" might be. (I'm probably wrong!)

☪Dream said...

What do you think it is? :) I love hearing people's theories.

MadiShae said...

RowanTHORN. I mean deputies always want to be leaders and have power to kill.

Buzz Girl said...

Its Orangekit!

I would love to be a medicine cat apprentice here! I will still be on PineClan though...FYI.

Name:Orangekit
Position:Medicine Cat Apprentice
Full Name:Orangesky
Pic:(on PineClan)
Description:Shy she-cat, but very eager to learn

BuzzGirl

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Dreamz, that rox! I commented on join here, and now I follow, and I just have 2 say even though this is like my first time at this blog, IT ROX!!!!!!! If you didn't get my medicine cat apprentice comment, I'll re-post it:



Warrior name: Rosepaw (Rosefeather)
Position: medicine cat apprentice
Gender: she-cat
Other features: sisters r Moonpaw, Minnowkit, and Skykit and little brother is Rainkit (descriptions r all in join here)
Picture or Detailed description: cute cream tabby she-cat with pretty blue eyes and a pink nose.

Thanks!

~*~Dawnblaze/ Rosepaw~*~

☪Dream said...

Please don't actually enter it. Cause you might not even make it. You have to come on often. So I'll put you two as kits for now. And if your kits show and interest and yaddayadda. cause someone else asked me also.

☪Dream said...

No. lol. I don't play Rowanthorn, and Rowanthorn is actually really loyal. it is someone outside the clan. And it goes with Blackness...

☪Dream said...

No. lol. I don't play Rowanthorn, and Rowanthorn is actually really loyal. it is someone outside the clan. And it goes with Blackness...

MadiShae said...

I told you I brobably didn't know! It's prbably an outsider or someone who hates Ribbleblaze in MarshClan.

☪Dream said...

Nope. But look at the **left sidebar, and email me your new answer to here-

dreamstarblogger@hotmail.com

:D