Please read first post for a good bye

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Three....Uhhhh..... Two Warriors(UPDATE)

I,Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Cottonpaw, Foxpaw and Bluepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life? [ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Foxpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Foxfang. StarClan honors your strength!

Cottonpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Cottonpelt. StarClan honors your love!

Bluepaw, from this moment you shall be known as....

 *Dreamstar looked down at Bluepaw. Everpaw was sitting near by. Eyes flashing worriedly. the clan started to murmur in confusion. Dreamstar shook her head.*

Oh, sorry, sorry. Bluepaw, from this moment you will be known as...

*Dreamstar shook her head.*

I-I'm sorry. I need to think. I'm sorry. I will hold this meeting again later. I-i'm sorry Bluepaw.

*Dreamstar nodded as the cats looked worried. they stareted to chat nervously.*

Foxfang! ... Cottenpelt! ... Foxfang! ... Cottonpelt!

*Bluepaw stood eyes wide. His sightless eyes covered with pain and anger. Bluepaw shook his head. Foxfang and Cottonpelt came over to him and comforted him.*

Don't worry Bluepaw! You'll have your warrior name soon!

*Foxfang piped in. Bluepaw nodded absentmindedly. Then, he heard a warrior come up.*

Foxfang, Cottonpelt! You're supposed to be keeping a silent vigil right now! Bluepaw will do his whenever he gets his warrior name!

*Bluepaw shivered and sighed. He heard his siblings sit down crossly. he wondered when he would get his warrior name. Why would Dreamstar do this to him!? Then he felt a tail touch his shoulder. His head snapped up, and his sightless blue eyes stared in the direction the tail came from.*

Come on. It's cause of the prophecy. Don't worry.

*Bluepaw nodded with sorrow. He followed Everpaw to the fresh-kill pile, and waited for Dreamstar to give him his warrior name.*

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Bluepaw sat in the entrance to the apprentices den with envy. He knew Foxfang and Cottonpelt were sitting out there, on guard. Tomorrow, they would be sleeping in the warriors den. He would have to sit by himself. He fluffed out his pelt to protect himself from the cold Leaf-bare air. Though, it was warm during the day, it was freezing at night. Bluepaw sighed. he should be a warrior too. But Dreamstar didn't give him his warrior name! Bluepaw sat up, and dragged himself back to his nest. They had to clean it out soon, but hopefully he would be a warrior by then! Bluepaw closed his sightless eyes and drifted in and out of sleep.*



3 comments:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Whoa I never heard a leader do that before!!!!!!!

~*~Rosekit~*~

Yeah, I know. I wonder what's wrong....

~*~Dawnkit~*~

✠Ember✠ said...

Nestkit and Frostykit looked up at their leader in surprise "How, could that happen?" Nestkit asked, then to pace and Frostykit was stiff wth fear "I hope that dosen't hppen to me!"

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Jeez, me either! What if I NEVER become a warrior?

~*~Dawnkit~*~