Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Monarch of Glory-Part Two

Dreamstar ran outside to see Adder attacking a tom. Dreamstar sat down, letting Adder get rid of him. The tom was a soft gray with a few white strea-

Dreamstar's eyes widened and she ran to where Adder was ripping this cat apart. The trespassing cat was letting Adder do these things, but yowling in pain.

"STOP!!"

Adder stopped but stayed on the cat, with his claws dug in. Dreamstar grabbed Adder's scruff and threw him away. Cats were gathering around. Dreamstar ran to the cat and licked his ear.

"Ripplestar....why do you cause me such pain?"

Dreamstar whispered into his ear. She knew cats would start to realize who he was and doubt her. Dreamstar looked around to see cats staring at her with narrowed eyes, and hisses were heard. Dreamstar licked Ripplestar's ear again  and led him into the forest, away from the mocking stares.

"Ripplestar...."

Ripplestar limped beside Dreamstar, their pelts brushing.

"I-I'm sorry Dreamstar. And please don't call me Ripplestar anymore....I am going to go to the MoonPool later and give up my nine lives so I can-"

Dreamstar yowled and hurled herself at him. She pinned him down, and hissed into his ear. Tears filling her eyes.

"Don't! Don't give up your clan for me! DON'T! I am not worth it!  My clan in doubting me and I don't want them too! If you j-j- come....they will hate me.... Just stay in your own clan!"

Ripplestar crawled out from under her and sat in front of her. Sorrow filling his eyes.

"I can't live their....I can't live without you....I need you to be here with me! I NEED you in my life Dreamstar! My name is Rippleblaze as long as I am with you...."

Dreamstar choked up....she knew what she needed to say....but she didn't want to...

"Ripplestar! Can't you understand! I don't WANT you! I want my clan! I want my kit to be happy! I want Soar-"

Dreamstar gasped for breath when she smelled the familiar scent of Cloudriver...

"Don't lie, love...Don't lie to him....you can't....it will break his heart then you will never have him....tell him the truth....StarClan is allowing this. Why don't you go along? I know it pains you to wake up everyday and not even have Soaringheart waiting for you....Soaringheart still loves you....you have to earn his trust. If I cna let you move on, Soaringheart should be able to do it to. But Ripplestar should not do what he is doing. Tell him that. Go back to Soaringheart...he is your heart when you don't have Ripplestar beside you....Do the right thing Dreamstar...."

Dreamstar gasped as Cloudriver wrapped around her, wreathing their scents together, then left.

"Ripplestar....I DO want you...but-but you shouldn't give up your clan for me. Soaringheart is my heart when you aren't here...Dovefall should be yours....we-we will talk about this later. Just please stay with your clan. Please? Meet me here tomorrow...we will decide what to do then. I'm sorry Ripplestar."

Dreamstar licked his cheek then ran farther into the forest, stopping only when she got to the burial grounds of her clan.

4 comments:

A said...

You're a great story-teller. :)


~Goldenstream

☪Dream said...

(Thanks!)

Brooke said...

(Please use this comment as a post!)
Sunleaf felt ashamed. Her fur stood on end. "I can't do this anymore!" she bursts out. "I can't live in LakeClan! The terror! The pain! The envy!" she burst into tears, and her claws unsheathed. "I don't know when I'll be back..." she pounced up so every cat saw her. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, this Clan cannot survive! I can't live here knowing I'm safe! I'm sorry Dreamstar, I am. But you're temper, and your problems-they're just to much for me and this Clan! I'm leaving, and I say Soaring heart should be the temporary head warrior in place of me. Goodbye! I don't know if-or when I'll be back!" she pounced of the rock and sped through the forest, a few moments later, she was gone.

~Sunleaf

☪Dream said...

(Did you quit my clan?)