Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Three New Apprentices That Came

All cats old enough to catch*cough* their own prey gather here beneath the lake Rosk for a clan meeting!

*Dreamstar looks down with sullen eyes. She looks worse then any cat there*

Some of you may see the way I look. I haven't been eating as much as you have. *yowls of disapproval break out* But I have extra lives to spare!

*A cat yells out. Dreamstar looks to see who it is. Soaringheart*

But you need those lives to serve your clan! they are not "spares"! You need them to care for the ones you love....*whispers*even if it's not me...*eyes shoot to Fellkit who is trying to get Bluekit, who is waiting patiently for the rest of the meeting, to play.*

*Dreamstar nods*

I know what you mean. But, my warriors need more prey also. I am stuck in the nursery, while my warriors are hunting, but starved too.

*Soaringheart speaks out again*

But you need that prey! You have a kit who will become a warrior someday!

*Dreamstar shoots him a glare to telling him to stop this*

I know. But he can eat fresh-kill now. He will be fine. If you don't like what I am doing, I shall eat more, but I shall be fed pretty much last.

*Dreamstar flicks her tail, signaling the end of that conversation, for now.*

Today is a great day because more apprentices are being made! More apprentices means more paws to catch the prey we need!

By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan will survive and remain strong. Bluekit, Foxkit, and Cottonkit. Until you have received you warrior names, you will be known as Bluepaw, Foxpaw, and Cottonpaw

Duneclaw, Rowanthorn, and Moonflower*cats gasp in pleasure and anger* please step forward. For all of you, this woill be your first apprentice!

Duneclaw you shall mentor Foxpaw. Teach him your intelligence*snickers are heard in the crowd*.(LOL!). [Duneclaw and Foxpaw touch noses]

Rowanthorn you shall mentor Bluepaw. Teach him your compassion. [Rowanthorn and Bluepaw touch noses]

Moonflower you shall mentor Cottonpaw. Teach her your loyalty. [ Moonflower and Cottonpaw touch noses]

Cottonpaw! Bluepaw! Foxpaw!

8 comments:

Emma said...

Cottonpaw! Bluepaw! Foxpaw!

Emma said...

By the way, Dreamstar... did you know, with 174 cats, you are 3 away from being the largest Clan out there? My Clan is in 3rd place right now with 132. Just some cool information, Congrats!!

Lightsparkle said...

I have... only 59...

TeamJake4evr said...

Foxpaw lets go with the patrol I'm in then you can learn the territory and how to hunt!*not bothered by the fact Foxpaw was from Sandclan and there was snickers*

Duneclaw

☪Dream said...

*I know! I want three more cats! or twenty! I want to the biggest clan for AT LEAST a day! Whaaa.....I'll never reach that....*

Silverleaf said...

Thank you for giving me an apprentice!

☪Dream said...

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/289/a/3/Grey_cat__green_eyes_by_DaFraKo.jpg

http://th09.deviantart.com/images/300W/large/photography/photomisc/Black_Cat-Yellow_eyes.jpg

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/789185/2/istockphoto_789185_gorgeous_green_cat_eyes.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2183/1791934023_3e9623db43_b.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/69/175070072_a9c5f9cc29.jpg

http://pixdaus.com/pics/1240833673M2GnesG.jpg

☪Dream said...

(For myself...sorry! LOL!)