Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Three Warriors and Bad News

*FORGOT to announce this! Oh my!*

Badgerstripe was killed by a badger! It was a quick, painless death. he will be greatly missed. let him be welcomed in StarClan.

Also, Otterkit has failed to survive Green-Cough. he was too young to go, but he died with his family. Let him also be welcomed.

*hangs head for the two lost cats*

In other news, we have three apprentices that have shown great knowledge, and earn their warrior name today.

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Streampaw, Lilypaw, and Dunepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life? [ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Streampaw, from this moment you shall be known as Streamfrost. StarClan honors your intelligence and passion!

Dunepaw, from this moment you shall be known as Duneclaw. StarClan honors your skills and wisdom!

Lilypaw, from this moment you shall be known as Lilyfeather. StarClan honors your knowledge and truth!

Lilyfeather! Duneclaw! Streamfrost!

5 comments:

Lightsparkle said...

*mournes for Badgerstripe and Otterkit* *then perks up* Hey, I guess we aren't taking you guys out for catmint, are we now?

Missingfoot

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

"Lilyfeather! Duneclaw! Streamfrost!", Silverfang calls. She sighs sadly. "Badgerstripe and Otterkit will be missed."

~~Silverstar

(Oh, Dreamstar? I'm going to be gone for several days, I just thought you should know. If there's anything that needs to be done at the Mooncave, you can play Silverfang.)

☪Dream said...

(I know, I saw on StormClan. I go on every day, I might not comment all that much, but StormClan is my fave clan, other then my own!)

☪Dream said...

(No offense to anyone else!)

TeamJake4evr said...

I think we should still go.Then we could still help the others.Lets go!
*sprints toward the forest*

Lilyfeather