Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, November 23, 2009

Two New Cats and Two New Elders

Today we have a new warrior and queen joining! let's welcome Shadowfrost and his mate, Morningmist, who is expecting kits!!

Shadowfrost! Morningmist! Shadowfrost! Morningmist!

---------------------

Also, we have two new warriors joining the elder's den!

Honeyfrost and Brackenclaw, is it your wish to give up your the name and rank of a warrior and go to join the elders?"

"It is."

"Your clan honours you and all of your service you have given us.I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest!

Honeyfrost! Brackenclaw! Honeyfrost! Brackenclaw!

------------------------------------

In other news! We have some bad! Spottedpath was hit by a car. She is still alive, but Snowshine and Silverfang don't think she will live.

4 comments:

☪Dream said...

YOU ARE HONEYice BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT THERE WAS ALREADY A HONEYFROST! FOR GOODNESS SAKE! IN KNOW WHAT CATS I AM DOING! YOU ARE HONEYICE OR SOEMTHING ELSE!

☪Dream said...

HONEYFROST AND BRACKENCLAW ARE MATES! THEY HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A REALLY LONG TIME! I TOLD YOU TO CHANGE YOUR NAME! SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE HONEYICE, I CAN CHANGE IT! I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!

Honeyfrost said...

Oh...........OOOPS, ahehe....I didn' read it.....i got homework over da vacations..............]

☪Dream said...

Do you like the name Honeyice or would you like a new one?