Please read first post for a good bye

Friday, August 21, 2009

100th POST!

LakeClan has come a long way! From just me to 104 cats to the 100th post!

I want to thank everyone in this clan[well mostly everyone]for being awesome clan members and making LakeClan the way it is today!

!!!THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Everyone has been so awesome. But I want to give a shout-out and thanks to some certain cats-

Thanks SHINESTAR! For being so dedicated and an awesome deputy!

Thanks CLOVERPOND/HONEYSTREAM/SANDFEATHER/POPPYMOON/SNOWFIRE! You have also been really dedicated!

I also thank FOXSTAR for being dedicicated too!

And of course! I can't forget SILVERSTAR! THANKS!

We've made it so far! And I hope that we can make it even farther!Keep on being awesome and coming to LakeClan!And telling others about LakeClan too!The more cats the merrier!

THANK-YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING IN LAKECLAN AND MAKING IT SO AWESOME!

6 comments:

Emma said...

congratulations!!!!
~~Sundapple~~

Poisenstar said...

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally said...

yay!

ember of a coal,howl of a wolf said...

http://hurricaneclancatz.blogspot.com/

Freddi Bonsai said...

go to
http://packfallingleaves.blogspot.com/

TeamJake4evr said...

I try.