Please read first post for a good bye

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Three Ceremonies!

By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan is still strong.
Rainkit,Willowkit,Stormkit,and Hollykit.Until you have received you warrior names, you will be known as Rainpaw,Stormpaw,Willowpaw,Hollypaw.

Gazestripe,Smokesun,Tawnyheart,Spiritsky,Pineshadow,Tigerpatch,Mistyfur and,Birdwing please step forward.

Gazestripe you shall mentor Rainpaw.Teach him your determination.[Gazestripe and Rainpaw touch noses]

Tawnyheart you shall mentor Stormpaw.Teach him your gentleness.[Tawnyheart and Stormpaw touch noses]

Smokesun you shall mentor Willowpaw.Teach her your bravery.[Smokesun and Willowpaw touch noses]

Birdwing you shall mentor Hollypaw.Teach her your forgiveness.[Birdwing and Hollypaw touch noses]

Spiritsky you shall mentor Smokepaw.Teach him your loyalty.[Spiritsky and Willowpaw touch noses]

Pineshadow you shall mentor Mothpaw.Teach her your hunting skills.[Pineshadow and Mothpaw touch noses]

Tigerpatch you shall mentor Peachpaw.Teach her your kindness.[Tigerpatch and Peachpaw touch noses]

Mistyfur you shall mentor Flamepaw.Teach him calmness.[Mistyfur and Flamepaw touch noses]

Hollypaw!Stormpaw!Rainpaw!Willowpaw!Smokepaw!Mothpaw!
Peachpaw!Flamepaw

~~~~~~~~~~

Now Leaffall.This was your last litter.

Leaffall,is it your wish to give up your the name and rank of a warrior and go to join the elders?

It is.

Your clan forgives and honours you and all of your service you have given us.I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest.

~~~~~~~~~~

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Frostpaw and Rosepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior name!

Rosepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Roseheart.StarClan honours your kindness and skills.

Frostpaw,from this moment you will be known as Frostmoon.StarClan honours your understanding and bravery.

Frostmoon!Roseheart!Frostmoon!Roseheart!

~~~~~~~~~

We have just had three young cats join.They wish to train as apprentices,so they shall receive apprentice names!

Fallow!From this moment until you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as Fallowpaw!Fallowpaw.Your mentor shall be Hawkfeather.

Cedar!From this moment until you earn your warrior name you shall be known as Cedarpaw!Cedarpaw.Your mentor shall be Snowfire.

Adder!From this moment until you earn your warrior name you shall be know as Adderp-

I don't want to have a clan name!My mother gave me the name Adder!And that's all I have left of her!Except for Fallow and Cedar!Those are their names!Not Fallowpaw and Cedarpaw!If I have to be in this clan,then I want to keep my name as Adder!

[Dreamstar looked shocked]

Okay, Adder.If you change your mind,just tell me.

Adder.Your mentor shall be Shinerain.I know you already have an apprentice.But I feel like you should mentor Adder!

Welcome these three young cats!

Fallowpaw!Cedarpaw!Adder!

11 comments:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

I will teach Stormpaw all i know.
-Tawnyheart
Also, on briarclan you gave me the same link to both Frostcloud's and silverkit's pictures. What is the link to frostpool's?

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

frostcloud's

Anonymous said...

Thanx, Dreamstar!!
I will take good care of Rainpaw!
(Touches nose with his)

☪Dream said...

[six young cats run in.Dreamstar looks over]

Who are you?

[A young she-cat speaks first]

I'm Fallow!And this is my brother Adder!And this are my sister Cedar!We have been lost and hungry for a long time.May we please stay here?

[Adder pulled at Fallow's tail and whispered to her]

What are you talking about!Why would we want to stay in a CLAN?

There is protection and family here!i think it is a good idea!

[Fallow turned back to Dreamstar]

So?Can we?

[Dreamstar thought about it and nodded]

You may train as apprentices.My name is Dreamstar.And my deputy Shinerain will show you around.

Thank-you Dreamstar!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

hey dreamstar, can you add Briarclan to your other clans list. Btw did you see the big prophecy in cinderclan? it's about FIVE different clans!!

TeamJake4evr said...

GATHERING 5:00 PM EST
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE(ONLY IF YOUR ALLOWED TO GO)

mau5girl said...

Dreamstar! Come to my new blog, Just Stuff, at:

http://deebobandstuff.blogspot.com

for a very exciting surprising!

Anonymous said...

I thought Shinerain was mentoring Greypaw.
-Cloverpond

Anonymous said...

Never mind, missed the last part.
-Cloverpond

Anonymous said...

Which warrior am I????

☪Dream said...

You are Frostmoon,Mango Chick.