Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sorry.I'm Going Away Again!

Hey.I'm going away again!I'm leaving tomorrow,the 7th,and coming back on the 14th.So I won't be able to post.

Shinerain.You are in charge until I get back.

I will be able to post again either on the 14th,or the 15th.I don't know.But I will see you all then!

And *Silverstar*I won't be able to see the results for the poll thing.But I am just saying.I really don't want to delete The MoonCave.Tangleshadow and I can maybe combine the blogs.But whatever.

Remember the rules for when I am gone!If there is anything important,like kits becoming apprentices,apprentices becoming warriors,warriors becoming queens,cats dying,yadayadayada.So on.Tell me on the Important Information Page.

So see you all in 7 days!Bye!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

OK, I need to get this sorted out. I made a gathering. So did Shinestar the same day. Tangleshadow made a Moontree. Dreamstar made a Mooncave right after and already told all the other Clans about it. There should only be ONE OF EACH. Things are crazy right now, so please people, help me get this sorted out where nobody gets confused on where to go!!!

THIS IS THE FIRST THING SILVERSTAR SAID, THEN IT WAS:

OK, so both I and Shinestar made a gathering. Both Tangleshadow and Dreamstar made a Moonpool/tree/cave/whatever. We can't decide who is to run what. So tomorrow, I will be hosting a poll on StormClan! Please vote on it! I will also have links to the Clans.

Visit: http://silverstarstormclan.blogspot.com/ to vote tomorrow, AUG 7.

Anonymous said...

O.k. Have fun!

Brightstar said...

join my clan at www.brightstarofsmokeclan.blogspot.com

Brightstar/paw in this clan

Anonymous said...

I'm going away again too!! For a while.
-Cloverpond

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Guess what Dreamstar? I made a new blog! This blog is called Swiftstar's reviews and it is where I will review blogs and tell my opinion about it. Depending how I like it, I might advritise it on different blogs!! It might help more people like it!! Plus, if you own multiple blogs, it doesn't matter!! I can review all of them!! Go to:

http://swiftstarsreviews.blogspot.com/

And this goes for all that read this comment!!