Please read first post for a good bye

Saturday, August 15, 2009

More Warriors and Upcoming Threat!

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Suppaw and Specklepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior name!

Sunpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Sundapple.StarClan honors your passion and skills!

Specklepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Specklefrost.StarClan honors your bravery and truth.

Specklefrost!Sundapple!Specklefrost!Sundapple!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And.Now for the bad part!Something is planning on attacking!I do not know what!But I can feel it in the air.Get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We also have 100 cats in StarClan!Woo hoo!But not for long. :( During the battle I am going to kill 12 of the cats I play.[I play WAY to many!]And I am hardly any of these cats!So be ready to have only around 90 cats again.So sad!='(

1 comment:

Ashpaw said...

Congratulations!!!

Sad...