Please read first post for a good bye

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sad News and PLEASE STOP!

Everyone is power playing me the CBOX. STOP IT OR ELSE! It's not nice. Just put your own characters name in the name thing! You don't have to use DREAMSTAR! Which is MY character. I made Dreamstar up! And I love Dreamstar! So use your own cat! And STOP USING MINE! PLEASE! I AM ASKING FOR WHO EVER US POWER PLAYIN G TO STOP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have some very sad news! We have just lost Grassheart! He died because of battle wounds. But he died helping another clan! He will be greatly missed,but welcomed into StarClan! Foxspirit,Badgerpaw,Missingpaw,and Robinpaw. You are relived of your duties for a few sunrises. But Snowpaw. You may still have to learn herbs and stuff. Since you are medicine cat apprentice. But you are relieved of some of you duties. The rest of us shall grieve,but we shall move on. Cloverpond.I want you to organize some patrols. Please. That is all.


Dreamstar

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leafpaw dies too! She is not alive anymore

☪Dream said...

Who is Leafpaw.We don't have a Leafpaw in LakeClan.


Dreamstar

Freddi Bonsai said...

D-Dreamstar! That's your name, right? My two kits and I are from Rainclan, and badgers attacked! We were told to flee here by our leader!

~Mudblossom(2)~

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

YOU ARE INVITED!

(I am posting this comment in all the Clans.)

I made the a new Gathering! I have already added this Clan. Here is the link:

http://thewarriorgathering.blogspot.com/

The next full moon gathering is September 4th, so be sure to tell your Clan to go to the new and improved place! Thank you for reading!

~~Silverstar

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

You said on my clan, briarclan, that Dreamfire waz moving to the nursery, and you but your entry fotr your mate in the join page. I didn't see any comment, not do either Briarclan or Hawkclan do you have a character named Dreamfire. You have a character nam4ed Dreamriver is hawkclan, but your med. cat

☪Dream said...

I was thinking about WispClan Swiftfstar.Sorry.LOL.

Anonymous said...

i quit i can't get on with school and what not

-whispertail

Brightstar said...

What is power playing?

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

grrrrr

☪Dream said...

Power Playing is when someone is being the character you made up.Like for instance-

If my character is Dreamstar,but I acted as you,then that would be power playing.


Dreamstar

Brightstar said...

Oh.

TeamJake4evr said...

We have a cbox??