Please read first post for a good bye

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Excting News!

After we just heard about Grassheart.This should make us happy.Shinerain has just had her kits.Three.One tom and two she-cats.There names are-

She-cats-Lilykit,Streamkit
Tom-Dunekit

Congratulations Shinerain and Treebreeze!

This news is much happier then hearing about Grassheart.Let's celebrate and grieve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also.Should I have three medicine cats?The third one would still be a warrior.But be able to know herbs and stuff.So that if two of the other medicine cat aren't here.We still might have the third one?The third one would not go to the MoonCave though.Because that cat would still be a warrior.The cat would be like Brightheart!If that's how you want to put it!So.tell me.If you would like a cat to be like Brightheart.Because I might already have a cat to do that job. =)

11 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Congrats Shinerain and Treebreeze! Your kits are all healthy and strong. They will make good warriors.

I don't know about having three medicine cats. A lot of Clans are doing that, but I don't think I will. Berryleaf and Cometpaw are the medicine cats, but Echobreeze sort of knows the herbs. I just list her as a warrior though. Mosspaw, her apprentice, is being taught herbs too. They will be able to help the medicine cats when there are a lot of sick or injured cats, but I will still list them on the warriors page.

I just don't know. I mean, if they are still sort of a warrior, and they really want to help out, that would be OK.

~~Silverstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Yeah, go ahead. As long as they are still a warrior, having a helper would be just fine. :)

~~Silverstar

Brightstar said...

Ya um could Specklefrost be the 3rd med cat?

Sally said...

i would like spottedpath to be the helper med. cat

Sally said...

oh and i just saw that you wanted to know how to change the 'comments' thingy. so what you need to do is first go to your 'page elements'. when you are there click on the edit button at the bottom of the 'post body'. (the big thing) now look around the pop-up screen. there should be a white box that says 'comments' delete that and type in what you want it to be. for example 'patrol reports'. then save.

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

I don't think you should do it cause' that is just comfusing. The best Idea is to make a poll.

☪Dream said...

There is not page elemetns Cornet Crazie.I looked but there is nothing.Give me more of an explantaion.Please.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
☪Dream said...

Okay!LOL

Anonymous said...

i'm remiving the comment now.

☪Dream said...

Never mind Corney Crazie.I figured it out!