Please read first post for a good bye

Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Cats!

I was out for a walk.Ashkit,Duskkit,Reedkit and Jaykit were sleeping.I smelled an unknown cat.I bared my teeth,and stalked forward.My belly fur dragging across the ground.I heard a lot of cats.By the smell of it.Two warriors and four kits.

I peeked over a bush.When I saw the cats,I had half fell and had to scramble up to regain my balance.Standing there was Leaffall and her brother Freezecloud.Between them were four kits.About four moons old.

A long time ago.Leaffall fell in love with a cat from another clan.They had a litter and Leaffall went to her mates clan.Freezecloud went with her.But their other sister Leopardwing was a medicine cat.She had stayed in LakeClan.

This was the first time that Dreamstar had seen them since they left,all those moons ago.When Dreamstar was a kit,they were apprentices.Almost warriors.Both Freezecloud and Leaffall looked older.This was most likely Leaffall's last litter.

Dreamstar jumped out from behind the bush.Leaffall jumped.Her fur bristling.But when she saw Dreamstar she purred.

"Dreamriver!I'm so glad you're here!"Leaffall ran over and rubbed her cheek against Dreamstar's.Leaffall and Dreamstar were very good friends.

"Actually Leaffall.It's Dreamstar now.It's so nice to see you.I see you have another litter of kits.Hello Freezecloud.Why are you two here.It's been seasons since I last saw you.(In real time it's been like SIX years!)"Dreamstar mewed in happiness.

"We have come to join LakeClan again.As you must see.This is my last litter.Then I will be an elder.Same as Freezecloud.So you did become leader?Congratulations.How is LakeClan coming along after it was destroyed by BlackClan?"Leaffall mewed in hope.

"Very well.Lots of cats are in LakeClan.I have had two litters.Actually right now I am nursing four kits.Tell me.What are your kits names?And how many litters have you had?"Dreamstar mewed wanting to know.

"Well the she-cat's are Willowkit and Hollykit.The two toms are Rainkit and Stormkit.They are almost five moons.And this is my fourth litter.My mate died.After I had my second litter.But then I found another mate.Who just died.So me and Freezecloud decided to find LakeClan again.I hope you welcome us."Leaffall mewed.

"Of couse!Follow me.You will be welcomed into LakeClan.Once again."Dreamstar started to walk back to LakeClan with Freezecloud,Leaffall and the kits following.

5 comments:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

cool!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

hey, dreamstar. Do you know what's wrong with Olive tree graphic design? It says the blog has been removed.

Dreamstar(logged off) said...

I know.She got rid of it!


Dreamstar

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Why?

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Welcome to the Clan, you two!

OK, I just saw something freaky. You put the 'What weather' thing on your blog? OK, we must be reading each others thoughts, because I just last night decided to put one on this morning! That is freaky, but cool! Great minds think alike! :D

And thanks for changing me to medicine cat.

~~Silverfang