Please read first post for a good bye

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ever

As you all know, yesterday a fox cam einto our camp after Jayflight "saved" this kit, Ever. The fox was merely told to watch over Ever. We don't know who told Flint this. We shall find out all of this soon. But Flint has allowed Ever to stay here. She i five moons old, but will stay in the nursery longer then usual so we may discover why a fox is watching over a kit. For now Ever shall be named as a kit.

Ever. You came to this clan with really no reason. it is safer here, so this is where you shall stay. But you need a clan name. So Ever, from now on, until you earn an apprentice name, you shall be known as Everkit. Welcome to our clan!

Once Everkit is an apprantice, we shall confront Flint who is staying near camp, but not hunting on our territory. that is all!

Everkit. I would like to speak to you in my den.

----------------------

Also. Tomorrow we will have more apprentices! Also warriors!

11 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Silverfang twists her head to one side and narrows her eyes. "Hmm...", she mutters to herself, not comlelely trusting the kit.

(OK, what programs did you use to make the background? What are all the steps you took? I have a crumby Paint Shop but I still want to try it for StormClan.)

~~Silverstar

Lightsparkle said...

Everkit... Where have I heard that name before...

Snowshine

Foxstar said...

*missingfoot limps in, carrying Baderstripes unmoving body*

What happened? *rushes to his side* ~Snowshine

We were attacked by a badger. he died bravely... *sits down and starts to clean his brother's blood-stained fur* ~Missingfoot

Foxspirit needs to know about this... I'll go tell her. *pads off sullenly* ~Snowshine

Foxstar said...

*pads out of the warriors den, and sees Badgerstripe* no! *runs to him and tries to wake him up, but can't* What happened? ~Foxspirit

He was attacked by a badger. He died instantly, so there was no pain felt...~Missingfoot

NOOO!!! First Iceriver*snowshine stiffens, but she keeps going on*, then Grassheart, and now Badgerstripe... Why do you hate me, StarClan??? ~Foxspirit

*they sit together, quietly mourning*

☪Dream said...

I'm sorry Foxspirit. He will be greatly missed, but welcomed in StarClan. Do not worry.


~~Dreamstar

Lightsparkle said...

Thank you, Dreamstar. ~Foxspirit

I'm going out with Larkpaw. I'm going to show her the forest. ~Missingfoot

Lightsparkle said...

*pads out and sees what is going on. stands still with shock for a moment, then runs over to them* WHAT HAPPENED??? ~Robinfeather

he was killed by a badger. *sounds strangely calm* ~Missingfoot

no... ~Robinfeather

Hey, I was going to show Larkpaw the territory today. Do you want to go with me and Petalpaw? ~missingfoot

I was going to help collect catmint for silverfang. maybe we can do that while we show them the territory? ~Robinfeather

Sure. Weren't you going to take Lilypaw, Streampaw, and Dunepaw to do that with you? Why do you think that you could handle 4 rowdy apprentices? ~Missingfoot

I don't know... do you want to come and help, Foxspirit? ~Robinfeather

*gets up slowly* Sure. I'll go get them from the medicine cat's den while you two go get your apprentices. *pads away sadly* ~Foxspirit

*the other two walk away together, leaving their brothers body behind.*

[Lauren] said...

Petalpaw approached Robinfeather. Her eyes grow wide. "I-I'm sorry, Robinfeather." she said sadly.

Lightsparkle said...

That's O.K, Petalpaw. Come on, we need to go get Foxspirit and the other apprentices.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.