Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, October 5, 2009

Promise

I have promised to tell you what is happening after the gathering. And I will.

But first after the gathering I left suddenly, I was gone all night. I went to the MoonCavw to see what StarClan have to say about what is happening, and if I could still be a leader. They said it was fine. Even though I feel awful, I feel happy too...

Okay! Now for the news...

*breaths in deeply*

I am expecting kits with...Ripplestar.

*Cats started to gasp and murmur to eachother. They looked back and forth at her with unsure eye. Then she heard a familiar voice. Dreamstar looked down to see Soaringheart limping through the crowd, sorrow in his eyes*

How could you! He is a leader too! That is even worse then a normal cat taking a mate outside the clan! But TWO leaders! What about me?*

"Soaringheart whsiepred and lowered his eyes as tears started to cloud his vision*

Soaringheart. I will always love you. But not in the way I loved Cloudriver, and Ripplestar. Cloudriver made me feel different then what you make me feel, same as Ripplestar. I will always love you, but in different ways.

*Dreamstar looked at her clan*

StarClan have said that it is all right! But there is a punishment for me! I am guessing that most of my kits will die. That is my punishment. You now know why I feel horrible! I never wanted this to happen! I tried to avoid it! But StarClan even told me that it was NOT my destiny for this to happen! But it was Ripplestar's destiny! So of course it would happen! I really tried to avaoid it! I am sorry everyone. Espeically Soaringheart and my kits.

*Dreamstar looked over her cln with greif*

But StarClan have spoken and said that I may still lead. So I shall. And does it really matter who the father or mother of the kits are! If they are loyal to their clan isn't that all that matters!

If you want Silverfang and Snowshine can go to the Mooncave and ask StarClan themselves, if you don't trust me! But I don't see why that is needed.

Don't judge me or my kits. We are cats just like you. So don't judge us.

*Dreamstar looked sternly at her clan. Then she looked at Soaringheart, and her eyes softened.*

I'm sorry Soaringheart. I really am. I hope you forgive me.*

*Dreamstar almost whispered, then sighed. With that hse leapt off the StarRock and walked to her den, with murmurs following behind her.*

~~Dreamstar

10 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Silverfang pads up to Dreamstar, her green eyes glowing, though it is unclear what she is feeling. "I guessed as much." She glanced at Soaringheart, then back to Dreamstar. "I understand that you feel torn. But please remember Soaringheart before he was like this. He was a brave warrior, loyal to his Clan, loyal to you. Look at all your kits. You did love him once, try to remember that love. I know he always will love you, no matter what.", she news softly so no other cat can hear.
She suddenly looks mad. Her voice still low, but tense with controlled anger, "I understand what he is feeling, Dreamstar. I have gone through the same thing before I became medicine cat. I.. I have never told anyone this, but there was a loner that I fell in love with. He pretended to love me too, but I soon found out that he preferred a kittypet who lived nearby. He broke my heart, and..." Her eyes become slightly wet, "I... I almost killed him. I don't know why, just the way he trotted off like I didn't matter... I went for his throat, and before I knew what was happening, he was bleeding at my paws. Moonshadow and I took him over to that kittypet's Twolegs and left him there. I do not know if he is alive or not."

She bows her head. "I should have told you, I know. Moonshadow swore to keep my meeting with him a secret. And... I know who killed Moonshadow. It was that kittypet. When I brought him to her, she was so furious that she almost attacked us then and there. If it had not been for her concern for her mate, she could have. This is no ordinary kittypet. And whats more, I know for a fact that she has a very strong brother... a rouge cat named Rocky."

Her eyes soften and she pads off without another word. "I will be in my den if you want to talk."

~~Silverfang

TeamJake4evr said...

I will still be loyal to you and I'm sure my kits and Treebreeze will be as well.I promise to keep the clan well protected during your time in the nursery.I can not argue with the will of starclan.

*dips head*

Shinerain

☪Dream said...

Thank-you Shinerain. You are a very loyal deputy and cat.

I'm glad I chose you.

*dips head and walks into medicine cats den to speak to Slverfang*

~~Dreamstar

Swiftheart said...

Listen to her! Starclan would not want outrage to break out in this clan! It will fall apart! Like others I've seen. (his eyes cloud)

Brightstar said...

I KNEW IT!!!!! I totally saw this coming.

☪Dream said...

*Well ya...I gave you all a little story saying what was happening to Dreamstar! LOL! I really shouldn't have and made it a surprise. But i felt like writing a short story about something...

Brightstar said...

Ya. and brightfire and reedpaw are going to become mates when they're both warriors, right?

Cloverpond said...

I'll be loyal as well still. This clan is my life, and even if your having kits with another leader, your still my leader.

☪Dream said...

*Ya brightstar. They are! =D *

Lightsparkle said...

*they all pad in; Foxspirit, Missingfoot, Robinfeather, Badgerstripe, and Snowshine. Snowshine heads off to the medicine cat den angrily; Robinfeather, Badgerstripe, and Missingfootgo to the warriors den without looking at her, and foxspirit sits in the clearing*

Hey, what happened? ~Foxspirit

Silverpaw( I had to make someone say something, and he IS my apprentice)~We just heard that Dreamstar is expecting kits with RIPPLESTAR!!! Soaringheart must be very heart-broken.

Foxspirit~ I'm going to go talk to her. I know what she feels, you know.

*Silverpaw sits staring at her going, ?huh? *