Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gathering

Tonight is the gathering! Here are the cats who are going!

Warriors~~
Shinerain
Cloverpond
Spottedpath
Scarheart
Rippleheart
Stormclaw
Wolftail
Fallownose
Thundersky
Shadowblaze
Windripple
Riverfern
Firetail
Willowmoon
Songbird
Flamestorm
Peachflower
Missingfoot
Duskfire
Gazedawn
Brightfire
Willowblossom
Hollyfeather
Stormshadow
Adder
Shadefire
Ashfall
Apprentices~~

Duskpaw
Jaypaw
Silverpaw
Dawnpaw
Redpaw
Sunpaw
Dunepaw
Streampaw
Lilypaw

Others~~

Dreamstar
Silverfang
Snowshine
Pinefall

Okay! Hose are the cats that are coming! Spiritsky, you are in charge! I will announce what I am going to say after the gathering. I am ashamed to be your leader right now. I am sorry. Let's go!

4 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Silverfang twists her head to one side. "Why is that, Dreamstar?", she asks. She sees the look in the she-cats eyes and her expression turns worried. "Oh no, I think I know what it is."

~~Silverstar

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Okay Dreamstar!

Dawnpaw

TeamJake4evr said...

Lilypaw,Dunepaw and Streampaw stay close to me or your mentors.This is your first gathering don't say to much.Not that any of the clans will use it against us but just in case.-Shinerain

Okay Shinerain.I have to stay with you Mouseleaf isn't going.-Lilypaw

Me too.-Dunepaw
Not me.I'm gonna stay with Spotted path.*goes over to her mentor excitedly*-Streampaw

☪Dream said...

Silverfang. What do you think it is? I am ashamed right now. I don't know if I can still be your leader after this. I will be going to the MoonCave to see what StarClan have to say.

*Dreamstar stares at Silverfang coldly. Daring her to say it*


~~Dreamstar