Please read first post for a good bye

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Petalpaw and Snowleaf's Kit's

We have a new apprentice joining us today! Petalpaw!

Robinfeather. You are brave and loyal. You shall be Petalpaw's mentor. Teach her all that you know!

Petalpaw! Petalpaw! Petalpaw!

------------------

Snowleaf has had her kits! One kit was born still, Streamkit. But the other two are healthy! there is one she-cat and one tom!

She-cat-

Sorrelkit

Tom-

Stormkit

Congratulations Snowleaf!

------------------------

In other news, Hollyfeather, Hailkit, Snowleaf and Stormshadow are all better from there sickness. But Otterkit, Willowblossom and Rainwing are all still very sick.

2 comments:

[Lauren] said...

Dreamstar PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone has been commenting on PineClan and being very inappropriate and saying they are you. Please, don't think that I think it's you because I know you would never do anything like that. Please though if it IS you please tell me now. I'm not mad.

and also if it isn't you could you please help me get rid of them? They're commenting anonymous.

Thanks!

[Lauren] said...

DREAMSTAR! I found out it's bumbleclan hater