Please read first post for a good bye

Friday, October 2, 2009

Back

I am back. I am so sorry I have been gone for so long. But something...or someone....was attacking. I know who it was. Hawkclaw. I killed him before because he was a traitor. He killed my first mate, Cloudriver. He was a traitor. I killed him...I needed to have revenge. He was attacking me. Trying to kill me then all of LakeClan. He might still be at it. I don't know. I have some news. But I don't think now is the right time to tell. I'm sorry.

~~Dreamstar

4 comments:

Brightstar said...

you are expecting ripplestar's kits. Aren't you.

Brooke said...

"Are you okay Dreamstar?" looks strange at her leader. "You seem... I don't know, er, what's the word... CRAZY?" trying not to offend her leader TO much, she took a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and set it near Dreamstar's paws. She turns and looks at Brightfire and her eyes grew big. She turned back to Dreamstar. "You aren't, are you?!"

~Sunpaw

☪Dream said...

I will announce what I have to say when I feel ready!

[Dreamstar snapped at Sunpaw and Brightfire]

~~Dreamstar

Lightsparkle said...

* a tortoiseshell she-cat dashes in the clearing, and everybody tenses, thinking she is an attacker, when they see how wounded she is* PLease, Dreamstar, help us! forestclan is getting attacked by ScarClan!have mercy! *Cloverpaw collapses*