Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, September 28, 2009

Dreamstar-Part Six

Dreamstar woke up when the moon was still in the air. Ripplestar was slowly getting up. He looked back at her to see her looking at him.

"You better get back to your clan. I should too. It's my second day as leader and Ihave already dissappeared. I will take you to the border. Maybe even to your camp entrance. Come on."

Dreamstar nodded and slowly got up. She groaned and gasped in pain. Ripplestar's eyes clouded with worry. He helped her out and walked beside her. Dreamstar wanted to say something, but she didn't know what.

"Ripplestar. Why do you see in me?"

Dreamstar stopped and looked at Ripplestar as he turned to face her.

"Dreamstar. You don't know how perfect and beautiful you are. You are very loyal and brave and kind. You're perfect. There's nothing else to say. I've known you since  I was an apprentice. At gatherings we saw each other. Then...my clan left when I was made a warrior. I haven't seen you for so long. Each day I wanted to see you. But Reedstar never wanted to go back. Not after what most of the clans have done to us. But then we had to come back. Two-legs were destroying our territory.
  I was very happy. I was always leading the group, half running, always excited to come back. I had to stop so many times and wait for my clan to catch up. Then it happened again and again. You don't know what I think about you. You're...you're just so beautiful and sweet and kind. What do you see in me?"

Dreamstar sighed. She had guessed he would have asked this back. She looked into his eyes, they were filled with love.

"I see everything. No cat can ever replace Cloudriver, but when I look at you, I see Cloudriver. You are so much like him. Kind, brave, loyal and caring. You aren't afraid to fight, but you also aren't afraid to die. I see everything in you. Same as Cloudriver...and Soaringheart. I love you three with all of my heart. But... Cloudriver is gone, and Soaringheart. I don't know. I still love him. But I think I love you more."

Dreamstar looked down and continued to walk. Ripplestar quickly caught up and walked beside her, their pelts brushing. Dreamstar quickly glanced at Ripplestar to see him staring at Dreamstar, love in his eyes. She looked down again and tried to listen for the river. She wanted to tell him her secret so badly. But if any other cats found out, they would be in trouble.

She sighed as she heard the roaring sound of the river. She lightly leaped across the large log. Ripplestar following. She jumped down and ran through the forest. She heard Ripplestar following closely behind her. She quickly turned around. A playful glint in her eye. She saw Ripplestar trying to skid to a halt. He came rushing towards her. She crouched down, then leaped onto him. She bowled him over then ran away.

She looked behind her to see him a fox-tail length away. His eyes were bright and playful. She kept on running until she ran out of breath. She flopped down on the cool grass, breathing very heavily. Ripplestar came to a halt beside her.

"You okay?"

Dreamstar breathed in.

"Y...ya...I am...fine."

Ripplestar eyed Dreamstar with worry.

"You don't look fine. We better get you back to camp. Walking. Come on."

Ripplestar helped Dreamstar up and they slowly walked back to the entrance of the camp. Dreamstar saw the shadow of Shrewpelt in the entrance. Dreamstar turned to look at Ripplestar. She looked into his eyes to see love and understanding. That was all she needed. She nodded, a promise to see him again soon, and turned around. She walked towards the entrance. She stopped in the entrance and looked back. Ripplestar was sitting, watching her. She smiled and walked into camp.

Shrewpelt looked at her with surprise, then happiness. She walked into her den. Forcing herself not to turn around and run back to Ripplestar. She settled down, in her all to familar cold nest, and fell asleep.

In her dream she saw Ripplestar slowly walking away, then Cloudriver's sad face, and Soaringheart's llving eyes. Too much was happening all at once...

12 comments:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Cool, anywayz, I made Brokenclan! Join!

http://brokenclan.blogspot.com

... said...

Dreamstar, can we please stop this arguement? I want us to be friends and not fight. Please keep me in your Clan and not as an elder and I would like it if you could join mine.

I'm sorry for whatever I did and I hope we can be friends.

☪Dream said...

Sorry. I can't join any more clans. I am in SO many and I have been refusing a lot of people who have been asking.

It's okay. But sometimes I get a little mad if there isn't really a reason for something...

But you also REALLY need to come on a lot more. I have not given any of your cats apprentices because you barely come on.

Sorry. But That's what I do.

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Wiat,aer you talking to Sandstar or me about the apprentice thing?

Swiftheart said...

Dreamstar, the prophecy is near!

... said...

Oh that's fine, I guess. And I'll try to play my cats more because I'm into Warriors again...

I'm just wondering if you want to be friends because I want this whole fight thing to stop.

☪Dream said...

Ya. Sure.


Delaney. I am NOT talking to you about that stuff! LOL!

☪Dream said...

(What prophecy is Swiftheart talking about?)

Brooke said...

About My New Blog:

The Human Effect is about how us as humans effect the earth and the beings that rest on it's surface (or in its seas). This blog doesn't just talk about what bad things we do to it, but the good things to, such as new discoveries and new ways to be environmentally safe.

Please go to: http://sunstar-thehumaneffect.blogspot.com/

Thank you!

... said...

Thanks Dreamstar =]

Swiftheart said...

Oh! I SO know! Ijust thought it's been a while, and the prophecy has been waiting in the basement for weeks! Also, I am making a story blog, Combined destinies that is what blue moon will be, because whatever I did on blue moon i'll do on Random 102, also, Yeah, you can still be an author of The book readers. One of the books scarheart posted, the author of the book acually came on and thanked us!

Lightsparkle said...

*a tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes sprints in* PLease help us, Dreamstar!*looks around for Dreamstar* ForestClan is being attacked! Send reinforcements, please! *collapses on her side.*