Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time For More Warriors!

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Smokepaw,Mothpaw,Peachpaw,and Flamepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Smokepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Smokebreeze. StarClan honors your determination and bravery!

Mothpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Mothleaf.StarClan honors your wisdom and hunting skills!

Peachpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Peachflower.StarClan honors your courage and love!

Flamepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Flamestorm.StarClan honors passion your and truth!

 Flamestorm! Mothleaf! Smokebreeze! peachflower!

11 comments:

Sally said...

congrats!

Brightstar said...

um Dreamstar not to be rude or anything but im pretty sure im older then those four cats.

Brightpaw

☪Dream said...

But they joined as apprentices. So i usually make people you join as apprentices, become warriors first. But you have to wait for Missingpaw,Badgerpaw, and Robinpaw to become warriors, before you can.


Dreamstar

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Congrats all of you!

~~Silverfang & Moonbreeze

Brightstar said...

Why? I am older then them and I witnessed their birth. Im okay with Flamestorm, Mothleaf, Smokebreeze and Peachflower becoming warriors before me since they joined as warriors but why do I have to wait for Missingpaw, Badgerpaw, and Robinpaw to beccome warrirs?

Brightpaw

☪Dream said...

You were not older. You became an apprentice AFTER them. Because you told me when you would be 6 moons old. So they are older then you because you said when you were 6 moons old at that time.

Brooke said...

Can you add SunClan and BrookClan to the list?
______________________________________________

Sunpaw:
Image: http://img2.allposters.com/images/PTGPOD/OSCAA-00001031-001-FB.jpg
Gender: She-cat
Rank: Apprentice
Age: 7 moons
About Sunpaw: I love to hunt, but are best at battle. I am the runt of my litter, and I'm really small (hopefully not for long!)

Hope I can join LakeClan!

Hawkkit of Ivyclan said...

I wanna go home!

Brightstar said...

No I became a apprentice before them check that post.

☪Dream said...

No you didn't. I decide when you become a warrior.

Brightstar said...

fine.