Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dreamstar-Continued-Part Four

Dreamstar slowly stood. She was being careful not to bother her cuts any more then they needed to. She walked into the clearing and sat down just in time to see Ripplebaze walking through the entrance. She started to purr then stopped.

Rippleblaze looked around. Then he quickly bounded over to the tree branches. He jumped up and yowled.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the High Branch for a clan meeting!"

Cats started to pour out of the dens, mewing excitedly. Dreamstar saw Dovefall walk forward and sit under the branches. Cats gathered around and quieted down.

"As you all know! I have just went to the MoonCave to receive my nine lives! I know all of you want to know if StarClan has accepted me and given me my leader name as Ripplestar. StarClan HAS accepted me! I am now the leader of MarschClan! Ripplestar!"

Cats started to cheer Ripplestar's new name. Dreamstar looked at the ground. Then she felt eyes burning into her pelt. She looked up to see Rippleblaz-star staring at her. She looked at him, and hies eyes turned to sorrow. Then Dreamstar realized that her eyes were tearing up. She quickly looked away and walked back into the Medicine Cats den.

Then she heard the cheering stop and excited murmurs broke out, and Ripplestar came into the Medicine Cat's den.

"Hello Ripplestar. Congratulations."

Dreamstar said with sadness brimming her eyes.

"Dreamstar. StarClan gave me my nine lives. Why aren't you happy?"

Dreamstar looked at Ripplestar and sighed.

"I am happy. Really. But now I can't say anything. Now that you're leader."

Ripplestar shook his head, confused and sad, and walked out of the den. Dreamstar sighed. Why couldn't she be happy, like every other cat. She couldn't because of the truth. Someday Ripplestar will find out. Then what will he think. He'd probably be happy. But Dreamstar couldn't be happy for him....

----------------------------------------

Dreamstar was in a moon-lit forest. She knew she was dreaming, but it didn't feel like it. Dreamtar walked around. Looking to see if she knew this place. The she saw Cloudriver walk towards her.

"Dreamstar? Why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you causing yourself SO much pain. I don't like seeing you in pain!"

Dreamstar sighed and stared at Cloudriver's wise beautiful eyes.

"I never meant for this to happen. I never wanted to cause myself pain."

Cloudriver stared at Dreamstar. Obviously disapproving her words.

"Well you are about to have more pain for this choice of yours. You know that this will go unpunished?" 

Dreamstar knew what he was talking about. But she didn't answer for a while.

"I know. I knew that from the start. I am prepared. Even if it means death. Which i know it does."

Cloudriver's eyes clouded with pain as he realized that she was right.

"Don't worry. Not all will be death. We would never do that. I'm sorry Dreamstar. I truly am. I hate causing you pain, or seeing you in pain. It is horrible to be able to do nothing. I wish I had never died. Why did it have to be me? I wish I was still with you."

Cloudriver walked over to Dreamstar and wrapped himself around her. She breathed in his scent. trying to make sure that it would always be with her. Then he slowly faded. Whispering about death and how he loved her.

-----------------------------------------------

Dreamstar woke with a start. Cloudriver's scent still around her. She sighed, remembering what he had said. Death. There was no way to avoid it....

  To Be Continued!

2 comments:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

PLease check out what used to be warrior's drawboard!! It's awsome!! It's all about random!

http://random102.blogspot.com

Freddi Bonsai said...

Ooh! "I'm lovin' it!"