Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Warriors

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Shadowpaw,Windpaw,Riverpaw,and Thunderpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Shadowpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Shadowblaze.StarClan honors your bravery and understanding!

Riverpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Riverfern.StarClan honors your wisdom and hunting skills!

Windpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Windripple.StarClan honors your courage and love!

Thunderpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Thundersky.StarClan honors passion your and truth!

 Thundersky!Windfern!Riverblaze!Shadowmoon!

5 comments:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Dreamstar! Check out the quiz results for Warrior's drawboard!

Brooke said...

Did I already join?

Brightstar said...

congrats adopted littermates!

Brightpaw

Brooke said...

Hello! I'm Sunstar, and I'm inviting your Clan to go to http://tangleshadowsunclan.blogspot.com/ for a contest. The contest includes the following:

Climbing, Racing, Fishing, Hunting, & Fighting.

The contest starts at 8:00 am sharp, so be there or be square!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Can gazepaw be in the racing contest?