Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hunting Game for Warriors and Apprentices!

Now is time for the hunting contest for the warriors! Here are the rules!!!

1. Must catch AT LEAST 5 pieces of prey

2. Catch two fish, or more

3. Catch three mice,or more

4. Catch two voles, or more

5. Must catch as must prey as possible! Okay. Now the rules. If you catch a lot of another kind of prey, you don't have to catch one other type of prey! Okay!

On your mark...get set...GO!

5 comments:

☪Dream said...

What??? I never said that you would be a warrior when they were! I said i would decide when you would be warrior! I was going to make you a warrior either tomorrow or the weekend!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

On th apprentice's section,it says GAZEPAW is first. I've added gazepaw a long time ago.

☪Dream said...

I know. But I think...OH WELL! I DECIDE WHEN THEY BECOME APPRENTICES AND WARRIORS! I CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF EVERYTHING! STOP NAGGING ME!

*screams. Screams again and runs away*

☪Dream said...

Oh also the way the pictures are set up doesn't mean that they are FIRST to become apprentices. I just put them there.*shrugs*

Brightstar said...

ok, ok sorry.