Please read first post for a good bye

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Warriors

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Swiftpaw,Swallowpaw,and Raggedpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Swiftpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Swiftblaze.StarClan honors your strength and wisdom!

Swallowpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Swallowfeather.StarClan honors your knowledge and patience!

Raggedpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Raggedleaf.StarClan honors your bravery and learning ability!

 Raggedleaf!Swallowfeather!Swiftblaze!

7 comments:

mau5girl said...

Raggedleaf! Raggedleaf! Swiftblaze! Swiftblaze! Swallowfeather! Swallowfeather!

Congratulations my kits!!!

~Ivythorn~

Brightstar said...

"Raggedleaf! Raggedleaf! Swiftblaze! Swiftblaze! Swallowfeather! Swallowfeather!"

Brightpaw

also could my warrior name be Brightfire please?

alina said...

Come To Spruce Ranch! Here is the link: http://www.sprucehorseranch.blogspot.com/
We have games trading page and lots more! Board your horse here!

... said...

I deleted my clan because I'm going into highschool next year and I don't think that I would like to do this anymore. But please don't delete me. I would like to stay in this clan but just as a warrior because I might come on every once and a while.

☪Dream said...

So would you only like ONE cat???

If so,which one???

Emma said...

Dreamstar I posted on WispClan.
Also when are you going to have your kits on there? You've been expecting for about 2 weeks.
~~Sunstar~~

☪Dream said...

sOON. sORRY i HAVE BEEN BUSY