Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Exciting News and Apprentices and Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have VERY good news! Grayshadow is expecting kits! She shall move to the nursery! They shall come really soon! You all probably know who the father is also!

Grayshadow! Grayshadow! Grayshadow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By naming apprentices we show that LakeClan will survive and remain strong. Streamkit, Dunekit and Lilykit. Until you have received you warrior names, you will be known as Lilypaw, Dunepaw, and Streampaw

Mouseleaf, Spottedpath, and Sandfeather please step forward. You have all had apprentice before,I know you will train these young cats well.

Mouseleaf you shall mentor Lilypaw. Teach her your courage. [Mouseleaf and Lilypaw touch noses]

 Sandfeather you shall mentor Dunepaw. Teach him your patience. [Sandfeather and Dunepaw touch noses]

Spottedpath you shall mentor Streampaw. Teach her your passion. [ Spottedpath and Streampaw touch noses]


Dunepaw! Streampaw! Lilypaw!

That means that Shinerain shall be deputy again! Cloverpond wil be head warrior again, and Ashfall will be a warrior again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Rainpaw, Hollypaw, Willowpaw, and Stormpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Rainpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Rainwing. StarClan honors your intelligence and Independence!

Hollypaw,from this moment you shall be known as Hollyfeather. StarClan honors your fighting skill and patience!

Willowpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Willowblossom. StarClan honors your calmness and outstanding ability!




Stormpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Stormshadow. StarClan honors your calmness and outstanding ability!


Stormshadow! Rainwing! Willowblossom! Hollyfeather!


Let's congratulate all of out new cats!


Grayshadow! Grayshadow!
Lilypaw! Lilypaw!
Dunepaw! Dunepaw!
Streampaw!Streampaw!
Hollyfeather! Hollyfeather!
Willowblossom! Willowblossom!
Rainwing! Rainwing!
Stormshadow! Stormwshadow!

9 comments:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

??? What???

Anonymous said...

Where was she yelling at you?

~~Silverstar (Not logged in)

Brooke said...

(Er, where was she yelling at you?)
Grayshadow! Grayshadow!
Lilypaw! Lilypaw!
Dunepaw! Dunepaw!
Streampaw!Streampaw!
Hollyfeather! Hollyfeather!
Willowblossom! Willowblossom!
Rainwing! Rainwing!
Stormshadow! Stormwshadow!

~Sunpaw

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Um dreamstar, since Warrior's drawboard isn't there anymore, and It's different, i am just gonna be the only author. But I would love it if you would be a member on my other blog, the book readers, ok?

A said...

why was dreamstar yelling at you?

? Goldenstream ?

Brooke said...

Yah, why was she yelling?

☪Dream said...

She was getting mad at ME for just saying my thoughts! And I had a bad day, people were making fun of me so of course I would get mad for saying my thoughts. She started yelling FIRST. And I think we will be having an elder ceremony soon.

... said...

Yea because your thoughts are ANNOYING to me! Why do you care if I started a new Clan? So what! I can do what I like! And then you started this whole thing about posting annoying comments on my blog and yelling at ME. Just delete me. I don't want to stay in your Clan even as an elder.

Brooke said...

Okay ENOUGH! You to pesky kitty-pets! You're BOTH acting like complete idiots! Sorry for the fowl comment, but it's the truth! Why don't you make up? Floppyj10, you can make a new Clan if you want-why is it bad to, and why would anyone be mad about it? Dreamstar, it's fine to share your thoughts, and it's fine to share your thoughts with friends. FLOPPYJ10! Why is listening to your friend such a hassle? She's not mad at you. DREAMSTAR! Why is it bad to make a new Clan? You can make as many as you want, and no one is getting after you!

So STOP AND LISTEN TO EACH OTHER! LISTEN TO WHAT YOU'RE MAD ABOUT! YOU ALL ARE BEING PESKY, RUDE, SILLY, KITTENS!