Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, September 21, 2009

MORE Warriors!

W have been very blessed! We have so many kits and apprentices! Which means more warriors! Now is the time for two apprentices to become warriors!

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Brightpaw and Gazepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Brightpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Brightfire. StarClan honors your loyalty and respect!

Gazepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Gazedawn. StarClan honors your love and forgiveness!

Brightfire! Gazedawn! Brightfire! Gazedawn!

1 comment:

Brightstar said...

Finally! Thanks Dreamstar.

Brightfire