Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, September 21, 2009

Moonshadow

Today we have found out that Moonshadow has died! It will be a great,great loss! We will miss her greatly!

Silverfang found her while collecting herbs,dead. Claw marks where on her throat. The scent was also strange! It was not BlackClan! But...but...another clan. NightClan. The leader is Cinderstorm, Eaglestar's sister. Cinderkit was taken by Blackness, the wolf. he raised her. But then she left, and created her own evil clan. It is not as big as BlackClan's, but they are tough. We better be careful. You all know what to do. I also want some cats to reinforce the camp walls. Make it strong.

Tonight we shall mourn for Moonshadow!

7 comments:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

She was a great warrior.

-Gazedawn

Brooke said...

Moonshadow was a good warrior. This was her time.

Sunpaw

Brooke said...

I love LakeClan, so here's your Open Eyes award!

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Brooke/Desktop/Open+Eyes+Award.jpeg

☪Dream said...

Thanks! But the link didn't work....

Brooke said...

It didn't? Aw... I'll try again.

Brooke said...

Just in-case the link doesn't work, I posted it in SunClan... it's not much, but I made everything on my own without letters avalible to type... I had to paint them on my own!http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_c9j8s-E48Iw/Sro7ZhupAdI/AAAAAAAAAl0/gD4mgewWcEk/S220/Open+Eyes+Award.bmp

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Come to


www.miranda-msblog.blogspot.com