Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, September 7, 2009

Dreamstar

Dreamstar was walking around the camp. Making sure all cats were fine. Then she started to feel weird so she walked into the forest,to the river. Where she got there,she looked across,half hoping. Her eyes lit when she saw him with two other cats.

He looked over and his eyes lit up to.

"Ravenflight. Hazelflame. Go on. I think I scented something odd. I will be right there."

The two cats nodded. Not noticing Dreamstar,and walked on. The cat that was left lightly lepaed across the fallen log.

"You came! I thought you never would. Why are you here?"

"I told you no. I never knew you would be here. I came because I wanted a drink. Stop waiting and get on with life."

Dreamstar looked at him sternly. Showing him something only he understood.

"Isn't there a small stream running in your camp?"

Dreamstar sighed.

"Yes there is. But I needed some fresh air. Is that a problem for you? And of course the one time i come here,you're here. Rippleblaze this can't happen. And you know that. I am a leader and you are a deputy.Now just stop waiting for me to come!"

Dreamstar snapped at Rippleblaze.

"But...Dreamstar. You know I can't keep on living without you!"

Dreamstar growled as Rippleblaze pleaded.

"I am a leader! Get that into your head! You will also be a leader soon!"

"I know. Reedstar is about to lose his last life. He has Green-Cough. Our medicine cat,Featherblaze,says he will die sometime around Moon-High. That's how weak he his. Maybe around Dawn I will be going to receive my nine lives,and my leader name as Ripplestar."

Dreamstar shook her head. But when she looked back at Rippleblaze she gasped. His eyes were pitch black. She then fell to the ground,writhing in pain. She looked at Rippleblaze. He was yowling,but his eyes were blue again. Dreamstar yowled as a spasm ripped through her. She writhed on the ground. Thrashing and rolling. Rippleblaze ran back across the log and ran after his clanmates. A few moments later Rippleblaze,Ravenflight and Hazelflame came running out of the bushes. Rippleblaze quickly told them what happened,except for the part where he crossed the gorge. Dreamstar gasped as pain stabbed her heart and lungs. She started to see only black. She could still hear and feel what was happening,but she couldn't see. She yowled again as peircing black eyes were in front of her. Those black eyes sent shivers down her spine. Then a paw was raised. Razor sharp claws glinted in those eyes. The paw turned back and forth. Then slahed at the air. Dreamstar's vision came back and she heard a voice. "Eyes are watching. You are in danger. You are being killed,by the moment." Dreamstar yowled then she felt someone grab her scruff and pick her up. Her eyes were looking around franticaly. She saw a steep drop. They were carrying her across the log! She started to thrash as she felt claws rake down her side. She heard a yowl from Rippleblaze as she felt a warmness on her pelt. She winced in pain again as something scraped her nose. She closed her eyes tight,and blacked out. But she still felt something cutting into her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreamstar opened her eyes. her body felt drained and sore. She looked at her legs to see claw marks. She looked around and realized she was in a medicine cat's den. But not LakeClan's. She winced as something stabbed her tail. A cat came running over. The cat looked at Dreamstar's tail to see frsh blood coming out of it.

"Dreamstar. I am Featherblaze. Do you know what is happening? Every time I leave you and come back there is a new cut..."

Featherblaze looked questionaly at Dreamstar. But Dreamstar just shook her head. Featherblaze flicked his tail as a cat walked in. She looked over to see Rippleblaze. But she also gasped. Reedstar was in a nest,skinny and convulsing in coughs.

"Rippleblaze. Stay with her. It seems every time she is left alone she gets hurt."

"Okay Featherblaze."

Rippleblaze lied down beside Dreamstar. His pelt lightly brushing hers. She winced in pain at her cuts. She put her head down and tried to go to sleep...

To Be Continued!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went back to school last weeek.... UGH I hope you get a nice teacher
Birdstar

MadiShae said...

this is my THIRD week of school!

-Silverstar of StreamClan or Scarheart