Please read first post for a good bye

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Warriors

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.

Badgerpaw, Missingpaw, and Robinpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Badgerpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Badgerstripe. StarClan honors your intelligence and Independence!

Robinpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Robinfeather. StarClan honors your fighting skill and patience!

Missingpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Missingfoot. StarClan honors your calmness, belief and outstanding ability!

  Missingfoot! Badgerstripe!Robinfeather!

[Oh and everyone look  at Missingfoot's pic! You may reconize the picture but I was able to take the leg off! I think I did a good job!]

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Missingfoot! Badgerstripe!Robinfeather!

~Sunpaw

Lightsparkle said...

*purrs and licks their ears* I wish you father could see you. He is watching us from StarClan. ~Foxspirit

Come on, let's go hunting!

*they pad out*