Please read first post for a good bye

Monday, July 19, 2010

Going Away *UPDATE*

Tomorrow, I am going camping. I will not be on the computer at ALL for about four days! I come back FRIDAY, but probably won't be on much. I have posts scheduled, because well, I needed them to be.

If you guys wanna comment, but I'm not here to moderate them.... just write the comment here, then before you hit that "Publish your Comment" button, COPY your comment! You can then PASTE it into here. Then, publish it on LakeClan, AND at that place! There will be a new post each day at that place. So if you want to comment with other people, use the Commenting Place!!!

All new joiners will be added once I get back. So, I'll 'see' you all in 4 days! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*UPDATE*

*Dreamstar leaped onto the LakeRock, and yowled.*

Tonight is the Half-Moon. Nestflame is going to go to the MoonCave. I would like Nestflame to ask what I have told him in my den before.

*Dreamstar nodded at Nestflame.*

(See sidebar for requests)

1 comment:

MadiShae said...

Okay, and Redpaw's warrior name can be Redclaw or something. Whatever you chose.