Please read first post for a good bye

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Monarch of Glory-Part 9-FINAL

(Wow... I haven't wrote this in a LONG TIME. :P XD )

*Dreamstar sat on the LakeRock. The recent battle with CloverClan had destroyed the apprentices den, and they now had to rebuild it. But now everything was okay. She winced as she switched her bodies weight to a different paw, and watched the clan work together. She saw Rippleblaze, and immediately her heart warmed. Did I make the right choice? By loving Rippleblaze, not Soaringheart? Tears lightly sprung to Dreamstar's eyes at the thought of Soaringheart. I loved him. But as a friend, or a brother... My heart was never truly with Soaringheart. He took advantage of Cloudriver's death to get me to love him. I would have never been happy with him. She watched Rippleblaze. He had saved her many times, risked his own life for her. He had went beyond the duty of risking his life for his clan. Dreamstar rethought the times he had saved her....*

The first time I fell in love with him... was when Hawkclaw was trying to kill me through the Dark Forest... Rippleblaze took me to MarshClan. He helped me. He saved me, and he took my heart. If it wasn't for him, I might have lost all my lives.

*Dreamstar smiled, then thought again.*

When I was having his kits, for the first time... It was a blinding blizzard, and I went out to find him. He kept me warm, and made sure he tried the best for our kits. Rippleblaze, Ripplestar, saved mine and Fellwave's lives that day...

*She then reflected on the Giant Cat Battle at the Gathering.*

The Giant Cat Battle... I was fighting fiercely, then I heard Rippleblaze, Ripplestar then, call my name to warn me. It was too late... The giant cat had brought it's paw down on me. The last thing I remember hearing is Ripplestar yowling in grief, then I went to StarClan. I had lost two lives then. StarClan told me I couldn't go back. My wounds were too horrible. But I was able to watch the battle, and Ripplestar fought like all of StarClan. He was driven by sorrow and fury, but he fought, he fought for me. When I was allowed back, Ripplestar thought I had lost all of my lives, and he swore he would stay with me. I didn't take him seriously, until he announced in front of my clan he would like to join...

*Dreamstar smiled, and purred, before getting lost in another memory. Her mind flew to the BlackClan battle.*

I was fighting against Thornstar. We were losing, badly too. But I couldn't retreat. Thornstar and his clan had killed many LakeClan cats. It was too much. Then, before I knew it, I was lying on the ground, losing a life. I saw Rippleblaze slam into Thornstar, and I heard a yowl, and I knew it was Thornstar's. That's when I blacked out. When I woke up, I was in the make shift Medicine Cat Den near the BlackClan camp. Rippleblaze was lying beside me. He told me Thornstar lost a life, more then one. Rippleblaze had once again, risked his single life for her multiple lives...

*These memories were overwhelming Dreamstar, but she thought of the next one.*

It was after the Gathering... one of the more recent ones. Dewstar was attacking me in her camp. We had attacked right after they had retreated. Dewstar may have killed me, but Rippleblaze pushed her off of me, and fought her. He fought, again, for me.

*Dreamstar then saw Rippleblaze padding over to the LakeRock. He leaped up beside her, and pressed his cheek against hers tenderly. He then sat down beside her, and Dreamstar's mind wandered to her latest memory.*

I remember fighting Dewstar. It was the last battle between our clans. Then, she swiped her claws across my neck. I pushed my hind feet off of her, and fell to the ground, heavily bleeding. I faintly saw Rippleblaze stalk towards Dewstar. His voice was filled with rage as he spoke clouded words to CloverClan's leader. I saw the whole fight as I slipped between unconsciousness and consciousness. Then, I saw Dewstar fall to the ground, and lose a life. I heard Nestflame and what I thought to be was the CloverClan's medicine cat. That's when I blacked out...

*Dreamstar looked at Rippleblaze. He saw staring out over the clan. He was a great leader for MarshClan... and he's also a great mate... I chose the right cat. Rippleblaze loves me more then anyone could. Dreamstar leaned against Rippleblaze, cherishing his warmth. I chose the right cat... I chose the right cat to be my, my Monarch of Glory. Dreamstar purred, and watched her Clan, with the cat she loved, Rippleblaze.*

(Aww. Sappy ending. :P )



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top site, I had not noticed dreamstaroflakeclan.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Carry on the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at dreamstaroflakeclan.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Thomas

Anonymous said...

In the 1800's until now [url=http://replicaaudemarpiguet.webstarts.com]Replica Audemar Piguet[/url] is one of the has created 1 phenomenon soon after another. From the initial computerized chronograph to the view that could keep track of the moon. [url=http://tagheuerreplicawatches.webstarts.com]Tag Heuer Replica Watches[/url] is among the has been an inspiration for all who wish to place around the ultimate time keeper on their wrist.