Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time of My Life

*Dreamstar sat in the entrance of her den. Rippleblaze was out hunting, so she got some time to think. Tears were brimming on the edge of her eyes. She smiled a tearful grin at the kits playing. No one knew why she was crying, except for Dreamstar herself. Dreamstar just sat, and watched. Her face was contorted in sorrow, and an unknown emotion. Her fur was sleek, and well groomed. her eyes looked bright, but in the back, if you looked closely, they were dull from sorrow and pain. Pain from knowledge. Knowledge of the world. Of beginnings, of endings. Knowledge of secrets, of the truth, of the lies. Knowledge of her loved ones, of her hated ones. She hung her head and muttered.*

I can't go on.
I can't even start.
I've got nothing left.
Just an empty heart.
I'm a fighter.
Wounded so I must give up the fight.
There's nothing more for me.
Lead me away.
Or leave my lying here.
Without a light, I fear that I will stumble in the dark.
Lay right down and decide not to go on.

*Dreamstar smiled weakly, then shook her head.*

If I lose myself...
My courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
And remember who I am.

*No one noticed Dreamstar, for she seemed like a black shadow of sorrow. *

It's the time of my life. I should make the best of it.

*Dreamstar stood up, and padded out of the camp. Again, no one noticed her. She padded into the territory, sniffing the air. She padded to the lake, and saw Markpaw. She crept around, wanting to avoid all cats. She walked around the lake, until she was at the other side. There were a few very small islands in the middle. Dreamstar padded in, and swam to the largest she knew of. She climbed onto the island, and lied down. Sobs wracked her body as she tried to catch her breath.

She lay there or a long time. She partially noticed the sun go down, and the moon rise up in the sky. She didn't care. She stayed where she was. Slowly, her eyes closed, and she fell asleep.*

:~~Dreamstar:

*Icycurrent was getting better day by day. He could see how anxious Rosepaw was. They now knew that their kits were safe, but for how long? But he couldn't go back yet. He needed to train Erol. Erol grew at a rapid rate. he was almost the size of Icycurrent, and that was pretty large. Erol was also learning fast, though Icycurrent could see that Erol kept on remembering Scouting. Remembering the Scouts had made Erol a little depressed, but he kept training, because this was his new destiny. Icycurrent padded up to Rosepaw.*

Rosepaw. We can go back soon. I'm almost better. But when we do go back, I'll come after two sun-rises. It'll give you time to explain, about me also.

*Icycurrent smiled weakly.*

:~~Icycurrent:

(Dawn, they'll go back around the 26th.)


2 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

(LOL the Spirit song... I have that CD. I just wanted to say that I will be role-playing more, and I also haven't forgotten to email you, it's just that my family adopted a new dog and I've been spending all of my time with her. I'm back now though.)

~~Silverstar of StormClan

☪Dream said...

Hey, I'm responded here to your comment on LakeClan. Ya, I LOVE the movie Spirit. It was one of my favourite child hood movies. :)

Also, what kind of dog? You're sooo lucky. lol. My parents would NEVER allow another dog, unless my dog died... But whatever.

Oh, and if you come on to LakeClan the 28th of July, well. It's gonna be a surprise to a LOT of people. lol. Well, can't wait for the July Gathering! It's gonna be special for me... :)

And when is StormClan re-opening?