Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Struck Down*update on 9 Lives*

 *Dreamstar snarled, and leaped onto a black tom's back. She ripped into the tom with her claws, making deep scars down his back. He yowled, and ran away. Dreamstar snarled in satisfaction, though her eyes showed sadness. She then saw a shadow get thrown across her. She looked up to see a black/gray tom with fiery red eyes towering over her on his hind legs. She narrowed her eyes, and started to leap away. But the large tom was faster. He crashed down upon her. Her eyes widened as she hears the thud of her body, and her whole body was launched into pain. Her yowl ripped loose through the clearing, but no one seemed to notice... Dreamstar watched as the tom with the fiery eyes give a wicked smile at her. She closed her eyes, and waited...*

::---::

*Markspirit sent the cat he was fighting yowling away. Then, he yowled in triumph. No other BlackClan cats were in the clearing. Rippleblaze also yowled, for they had WON! Rippleblaze went around, making sure everyone was okay. Markspirit smiled, then went rigid. Where's Dreamstar!? Markspirit ran around the clearing, before he found Dreamstar by the LakeRock. Her breathing was shallow.*

Dreamstar!? What's wrong! I'll go get Nestflame, Rosedawn and Ridgepaw!

*Markspirit was about to leave, when he saw Dreamstar shake her head.*

No... I have only... three lives left. Markspirit. This is my time. I'm dying.

*Markspirit took a step back, and shook his head in disbelief.*

No... Dreamstar... You can't do this!

*Dreamstar smiled.*

 No, I'm ready Markspirit, this is my time. I know this would happen. I'm... ready. But I want you to do one last thing for me.

*Dreamstar's eyes filled with tears as she smiled. Then, her eyes went dull as she lost a life, then came back.*

Markspirit. I want you to be leader. You'll get your nine lives tonight. For me Markspirit.

*Markspirit shook his head.*

I-i can't Dreamstar!

*Dreamstar nodded.*

Yes, yes you can. Please. You're destined too. Since you were born.

*Markspirit sighed, then slowly nodded.*

I'm not promising anything... Please let me get Nestflame, Rosedawn and Ridgepaw.

*Dreamstar shook her head, then she saw Rippleblaze, and her eyes lightened. Then, Rippleblaze finally spotted Dreamstar. His eyes widened in worry, and he rushed over. *

What's happening?!

*Dreamstar laughed, and smiled weakly. Markspirit spoke up, his voice cracking.*

She's... dying. She won't let me get Nestflame, Rosedawn and Ridgepaw.

*Rippleblaze just stared at Markspirit. Then, slowly and quietly, getting louder and louder, Rippleblaze wailed.*

Dreamstar! Why?!

*Dreamstar purred lightly.*

Rippleblaze. I love you. With all my heart. I'm so very sorry. But it is my time. StarClan have told me. I can not avoid this.

*Then, her eyes went blank as she lost a life.*

H-how many more lives?

*She gave a weak smile.*

I'm so sorry.

*Rippleblaze buried his head in her fur.*

No... no... no...

*Then, he lifted his head, and yowled to the sky.*

NOOOO!!!!!

*Rippleblaze looked at the ground, his eyes squeezed shut. Tear drops splattered against the ground.*

Rippleblaze. Please.

*Rippleblaze looked at Dreamstar, to see tears falling from her eyes.*

Don't make it harder for me. I'll always be here for you. Watching you. I'll be in your heart.

*Rippleblaze shook his head, and Dreamstar continued.*

I made you give up everything for me, and for me... just... to die. I'm so sorry. It should not have ended like this.

*He looked away.*

Don't be sorry. These last moons with you, have been the best of my life. I'm so happy I came. You are my life, and always will be.

*Dreamstar stood up on shaky and weak legs. She pressed herself against Rippleblaze.*

I love you Rippleblaze. I'm so glad I met you. I'm so glad I lived these last moons, with you. Not anyone else.With you beside me, protecting me, being with me. It made my life complete. The whole in my heart from Cloudriver's death, was finally closed. I now know that you are perfect for me. Only few cats can make me this happy. And only you can make me this happy, on my final breaths. Only you Rippleblaze... only you.

*She smiled, her tears darkening his pelt. Rippleblaze buried his head into her fur.*

Dreamstar... please don't... please don't... please don't!!! PLEASE!

*Dreamstar sighed, her breath coming quieter and quieter.*

I'm... sorry. I love you Rippleblaze.... Good-bye...Good..... Bye.

*Then, Dreamstar purred one last time, her eyes closed, and her body went still as she let out one last breath. She had still been leaning against Rippleblaze, and she slowly slid to the ground as her body cooled, and her legs gave out. Rippleblaze stared at the body of his mate, his love. Rippleblaze sobbed. Then, he collapsed on the ground, sobs wracking his body. *

DREAMSTAR!

*He buried his nose into the cooling pelt, trying to savour the smell of her. Trying to remember every last detail in her face, her pelt. He then felt a body wreath around him, and he immediatly recognized it as Dreamstar. He felt a comforting lick on his ear, before she was gone. Then, the ground shook so slightly, that no one noticed. Then it stopped, like it had never been there. Markspirit had been standing there the whole time, tears streaming down his face. Now, he just walked away, leaving his father to weep. Markspirit looked around for a medicine cat, any medicine cat. Then, he spotted Nestflame who was closest. Markspirit padded over to him, still crying. Nestflame saw Markspirit, and finished up on the cat he was tending to, before going to markspirit.*

::---::

Markspirit? Wh-what's wrong?

*Markspirit looked at the ground as he choked out the words.*

Dreamstar... she's.... she's...

*Then, he faintly whispered.*

...dead...

*Nestflame went rigid, and tears filled his eyes immediately.*

W-what do you mean?

*Nestflame didn't want to believe it. Markspirit shook his head.*

She has no-no more lives. S-she's not c-coming back, this time.

*His words were almost not understandable as sobs filled his response. Nestflame was about to go look for Dreamstar, when Markspirit shook his head.*

Rippleblaze... leave him....

*Nestflame nodded in understanding. Rippleblaze would be wracked with grief. He spoke quietly.*

I-i'll have to give Rippleblaze some thyme... and the whole c-clan. Every cat that is shocked. D-do you.... want to tell the clan... or sh-shall I?

*Markspirit shook his head.*

Y-you...

*Nestflame nodded, and padded over to stand in front of the LakeRock.*

C-cats of LakeClan.... Please listen!

*The LakeClan cats looked over to Nestflame. He swallowed, and tried to get the courage to tell this clan that Dreamstar, their leader for many, many seasons was.... dead.  *

Cats of LakeClan... There is some, very... very sad news I must tell you today.

*The clan started to murmur. Then, they all realized with a start, at why Dreamstar wasn't telling them this!? He looked around to see Rosedawn and Ridgepaw looked at him quizzically. He wished he could have told them first, but he couldn't.*

Dreamstar. She's... she's.... Dead.

*Nestflame looked at the ground as wails of anguish and sorrow filled the clearing. Dreamstar was dead!? He looked back at Rosedawn and Ridgepaw, to see total shock in their eyes. He nodded solemnly. Then he saw Markspirit come up beside him. Markspirit whispered so only Nestflame could hear.*

Dreamstar.... she wanted me to be leader....

*Nestflame's eyes widened, and he nodded.*

Also... Dreamstar-

*Markspirit shook his head.*

I don't deserve it. I want Grayshadow to be leader.

*Nestflame sighed.*

Dreamstar wanted Markspirit to be leader, but Markspirit wants grayshadow to be leader. if Markspirit wants to, he can go with Grayshadow. Rosedawn, Ridgepaw and I shall not be going. We need to care for the clan. They shall go to the MoonCrest tonight. Good luck Grayshadow. First, I know you aren't supposed to eat. But have some thyme. It will help.

*Grayshadow's eyes widened, and Ridgepaw got some thyme. he gave the two cats some.*

Ridgepaw, Rosedawn. Help em give it to the clan please?

*Nestflame spoke more quietly, and the three medicine cats went to get more thyme for the whole clan. The Grayshadow padded out of camp, with Markspirit following.*

::---::

*Soon, they were at the MoonCrest. Grayshadow bent down, her nose lightly touching the surface of the pool. Markspirit waited for a while, before Grayshadow finally looked up. She nodded, and they started to head down the side of the hill/mountain. When they were at the bottom, a growl was heard. They looked around, then they saw a large badger running at them. Markspirit leaped into the air, and clawed the badger, then he heard grayshadow yowl, and he fought fiercer. He leaped off the badger went it started to lumber away, wanting to find an easier target. He looked at Grayshadow, who spoke almost immediately.*

Markspirit, I only have one life. StarClan wouldn't accept me, only you. You have to go, now. Get me on the way back.

*Markspirit almost protested, when he saw that Grayshadow's eyes were pleading. he backed up, and nodded, before racing back to the MoonCrest.*

*He panted, and looked into the pool. He picked a rose petal, and let it float into the pool. Then, he put his nose on the petal, and drifted off to sleep...*

Markspirit woke up at the Gathering Area. He was standing in front on the Great Stone, facing it. He turned around, to see StarClan cats lining up, as if they were going into battle. He opened his mouth to speak, but no sound came. Then, he saw a gray tom walking forward.

"Greetings Markspirt. I am Cloudriver, Dreamstar's first mate. 

With this life, I give you determination. Use it to always keep going."

An image of Cloudriver, as an apprentice, being carried into camp flashed in his mind. Then, another one, a little while later. Cloudriver's training had been delayed by moons. Sadness seeped through him, and it almost overwhelmed his sadness for the death of Dreamstar. He had not seen her yet, and he wanted to know why.

"I am Flameriver, Moonlily's-Dreamstar's mother's-brother. With this life, I give you strength. Use it to carry the weight of your clan through despair."

His nose touched Markspirit's forehead, and an image of Leaf-Bare flashed through his minds, Green-cough was thick through-out the camp, and there seemed to be little hope. Then, he saw Flameriver, trying his best to keep the clan together. Pain seered through his body, like a horrid cough and sickness. The feeling almost made him want to collapse. Flameriver stepped back, and a brown tabby tom stepped forward.

"I am Sparrowleaf, a past LakeClan medicine cat. With this life, I give you honesty. Use it to see the truth, from lies."

An image of a tortoiseshell tom flashed through his head, and a horrible feeling of dread covered his heart, then slowly left. Sparrowleaf stepped back, and a small black and white apprentice stepped forward.

"I am Turningpaw. With this life I give you enthusiasm. Use it to train all apprentices with excitement and encouragement!"

The apprentice touched his forehead with her nose, and a feeling of pure joy overcame him. He wanted to laugh, and play, but it soon passed. A cream apprentice stepped forward. This cat he recognized well.

"Sorrelpaw!"

Sorrelpaw smiled, and nodded.

"With this life, I give you courage. Use it to fight every battle without fear."

An image of the Sorrelpaw fighting fiercely shot through his mind. Pain opened up in his body, and he gasped at the strength of it. Sorrelpaw stepped back, letting a black kit step forward.

"I am Nightkit! With this life, I give you independence. Use it to shine through life."

Markspirit bent down, and Nightkit touched her nose to Markspirit's forehead. An image of her playing with her siblings flashed through his head. Then, an image of trees falling, and the ground shaking filled his head. He heard a cry, and pain shot through his forehead, running down his spine. it was unbearable. It felt like his whole body was being... crushed. When Nightkit stepped back, it stopped. Next, a tom that looked quite a bit like Fleckrain, stepped forward.

"I am Fleckwater. With this life, I give you patience. Use it to think through every decision."

His nose touched Markspirit's forehead, and images of traveling through the seasons with Coastpebble and Prairefall. Images of fighting a badger. Dieing. Deciding to travel. Feelings of sheer worry and pain went through him. Fleckwater stepped back, sadness in his eyes. He watched the next cat come up. It was a silver she-cat. He recognized her from when he was a kit. Petalbrook.

"With this life, I give you protection. Use it to protect your clan, like a queen protects her kits."

The queen touched her nose to his head, and images of Silverpaw's birth flashed through his head. Petalbrook was unable to be there for her kit. This gift warmed his heart, and also sent a feeling of needing to get back to the clan, to make sure they were okay. She stepped back. Markspirit knew this was his ninth, and last life. Would Dreamstar step up to give him this life? Then, he saw a white and gray she-cat step forward. She dipped her head, and his heart fell.

"I am Miststar, leader before Dreamstar. With this life, I give you faith, certainty and spirit. Use it to lead your clan in the ways of StarClan, and the warrior Code."

No images came to him for this life, only a faint glowing red and blue. No feeling came either. Miststar continued to speak.

"I hail you by your new name, Markstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of LakeClan. Defend it well; care for the young and old; honour your ancestors and the traditions of the Warrior Code; live each life with pride and dignity."

Miststar, and the rest of the StarClan cats present, started to chant.

"Markstar! Markstar! Markstar!"

Markstar dipped his head. He was slightly in awe. Then, he stammered the question he had been wanting to ask.

"Wh-where is Dreamstar?"

Miststar looked at the other cats who gave him his nine lives. She simply shook his head.

"That is not for you to know right this moment, Markstar."

Miststar dipped her head, then, he saw a familiar pelt. He gasped with happiness, and ran forward.

"Wake! Wake. Oh Wake."

He touched his nose to hers, and purred fiercely.

"I've missed you so much! I-i can't lead. I wish you were here with me. it would be so much easier!"

Wake put her tail over Markstar's mouth.

"Shh. I know. I miss you too. But it is your time to lead your clan away from disaster. I shall always be watching you. Good-bye, love."

Wake dipped her head, and the StarClan cats started to fade. 

Markstar woke up gasping for air. He stood up, and walked steadily back to Grayshadow. She was looking better, and she looked up when he came.

"Markspirit... did you?"

Markstar nodded.

"I'm... Markstar now."

Grayshadow nodded, and got up.

"Lean against me. Come on."

She leaned against her new leader, and they started to head back to camp.

::---::

BACK AT CAMP

*Rippleblaze licked Dreamstar's pelt. She was so cold. He got up, and padded out of camp, his mind blank with grief. He padded into the forest. I want to be with her in StarClan... then he felt a presence beside him.*

Dreamstar!?

*A voice whispered in his head.*

I am Cloudriver... do not do anything rash. Go to the heart of the territory. Go...

*Rippleblaze followed Cloudriver's instructions, and when he got there, he gasped. There was a cat. About 10 moons old, sleeping in a hollow log. New tears swept to Rippleblaze's eyes as he stared at the she-cat. The she-cat looked exactly like Dreamstar. He walked forward slowly.*

H-hello?

*The she-cat's head snapped up.*

W-who are you?

*Rippleblaze hung his head, then lifted it. He smiled, his eyes brimming with tears.*

I'm Rippleblaze. Who are you?

*The she-cat tilted her head.*

I think I've heard that name before. But I can't remember where. My names Dream.

*Rippleblaze gasped with happiness.*

Dream... would you like... to join LakeClan?

*Dream tilted her head.*

LakeClan? I think I've heard of that too. What is it like?

*Rippleblaze laughed.*

It's great. You'll become an apprentice, Dreampaw. You'll be able to hunt... fight, and live for the clan. It's magnificent there, and it would be even better if you joined.

*Dream closed her eyes for a moment, then nodded.*

Sure. I think I'd like that, Rippleblaze.

*Rippleblaze smiled.*

Then come on. We have to introduce you to everyone.

*Dream smiled, and nodded. She leaped out of the hollow tree, and ran next to Rippleblaze. Then, they padded back to camp.*

*Rippleblaze padded into camp with Dream. Many cats looked over and gasped. Dream looked exactly like Dreamstar, but younger. Rippleblaze yowled.*

Everyone. This is... Dream. She wishes to join. So soon, she will become Dreampaw.

*Rippleblaze smiled at Dream, who was smaller them him at the moment. Every cat could already see the warmth in his eyes for this soon-to-be apprentice.*

I'll have someone show you around. But our leader, Dreamstar, my-my mate... she has just died. So we're all a little sad at the moment.

*Dream looked up at Rippleblaze.*

Oh. I'm so sorry. that must be hard losing a mate.

*Rippleblaze nodded, and gave a sorrowful grin.*

Yes. Yes it is. But there are always new beginnings.

*His face was contracted in sorrow, and Dream spoke.*

You can go. I won't mind.

*Rippleblaze nodded, and padded over to Dreamstar's body, where he lay his head on her cheek. Dream sat down, and watched as this very large clan mourned for their lost leader.*

::---::

*Finally, Markstar and Grayshadow got back to camp. Markstar led Grayshadow to Nestflame, then leaped up onto the LakeRock, for the first time in his life. It was a high jump, and he felt unsteady up there.*

Cats of LakeClan. StarClan denied Grayshadow. They would only accept... me. I have received my nine lives, and I am now Markstar, the new leader of LakeClan.

*Murmurs of congratulations spread through the clan. The clan cheered with sorrow though.*

Markstar! Markstar! Markstar!

*Markstar nodded.*

Sorrelheart shall remain deputy... t-that is all.

*But before Markstar could leap down, Rippleblaze jumped up beside him, and whispered in his ear about how Dream would like to join. Markstar nodded.*

Also, we have a new joiner, Dream. She shall become Dreampaw.

*Markstar looked at the crowd.*

Rippleblaze shall mentor her. Also, we lost three lives during the battle. Silvereagle, Rushpaw, and Mallowpaw. They all shall be grieved for and missed. Also, Flaringsun from BlackClan is joining. He wishes to receive a new name.

Since I do not currently know the proper ceremony, Flaringsun from now on will be known as Blazingsky.

Icycurrent has also come, and is joining. We welcome him.That is all.

*Markstar leaped down from the LakeRock, and went to sit beside Fleckrain and Rainingblaze by Dreamstar's back. At the time, Markstar had not realized who Dream was, what she looked like, or how important she was....*

(Also, Silverleaf. PLEASE come on more. :( If you don't, I will make a new deputy. Deputies are supposed to come on at least once a week, or more! I will get a new deputy. If you don't come on in 3 days, a new deputy shall be appointed. In 3 days, it will be the 31st. if you do not respond by 11:59 July 31st, there WILL be a new deputy on August 1st. And it's EASTERN time.)

78 comments:

☪Dream said...

*Markstar looked around. Every cat was shocked, and crying for their lost leader. He sighed. Will they accept me? Like they accepted Dreamstar?*

:~~Markstar:

☪Dream said...

*Icycurrent looked around for a cat he knew. He knew Flar- no, Blazingsky, and Birchstorm. Also Rosedawn. But he was too upset to talk to her.*

:~~Icycurrent:

*Dreampaw dipped her head in embarrassment as Markstar let her join.*

:~~Dreampaw:

*Rippleblaze buried his head in Dreamstar's fur. Now he finally realized why Dreamstar had been so sad this last moon.*

:~~Rippleblaze:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Rosedawn treated cats near her in shock. She brushed past Icycurrent angrily to go treat others.

<>*Rosedawn*<>

Blossomspirit cheered for her former denmate, but still sad by Dreamstar's death.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

Silverpaw gasped, and scurried over to Blossomspirit.

<>*Silverpaw*<>/

☪Dream said...

*icycurrent shot a look at Rosedawn. He wasn't sad, because he had not known Dreamstar.*

:~~Icycurrent:

✠Ember✠ said...

Nestflame was racked with grief he took a deep breath and padded over to Markstar "Congradradulations Markstar," he mewed then padding back to treat all the hurt cats

~-~Nestflame~-~

Birchstorm padded over to Blossomspirit tears still threatening to overcome him "A-are you okay?"

~-~Birchy~-~

☪Dream said...

*Markstar looked at the ground, and muttered to himself.*

I do not need congratulations. Dreamstar should still be alive....

*Markstar looked to where Wakekit and Bladedkit were. Wakekit was pressing her head into Bladedkit's shoulder, and Bladedkit stood tall. His eyes defiant, though sad.*

:~~Markstar:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit looked at him. She gave a little smile.

"I-I'm fine. Just making sure my sister is. Are you?" Blossomspirit asked.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Nestflame sighed "It was her time, StarClan told her, I know it," he took a deep breath "I know it's hard to understand, but you must have faith in StarClan,"

~-~Nestflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*markstar shut his eyes closed.*

I don't want to be leader though!

:~~Markstar:

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm took a deep breath "I think so,"

~-~Birchy~-~

Nestflame looked at him "You are! Even if you don't want to be! You hve to lead LakeClan because if you don't..." Nestflame sighed

~-~Nestflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*Markstar sighed.*

They shouldnt have chosen me. Grayshadow is a better choice. She's wiser.

:~~Markstar:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit sighed. "I'm sorry about Sparrowstreak and Mapleberry. They were my friends, too..."

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Nestflame sighed "But StarClan wanted you "

~-~Nestflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*Markstar shook his head.*

I don't know why they would.

:~~Markstar:

Delaney/Faytespirit (not logged on) said...

Silentpaw just stared into empty space, too sad for words.


>silentpaw<

Frozenpaw leaned against her mother, Coal a mouse-length away.

>frozenpaw<

Soul stood away from the rest of the cats, her eyes darting wearily around.

>Soul<

✠Ember✠ said...

"Because Markstar, your strong, you care passionaltly about LakeClan and those you love, thats why."

~-~Nestflame~-~

☪Dream said...

*markstar looked up.*

I don't deserve it though.

:~~Markstar:

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

(Sorry, I do come on :( I promise I'll come on more often. Forgive me please)

Sorrelheart gasped, it was true, Dreamstar is dead. She didn't know what to do, her son was now leader and she was happy for him but also sorry for him and Rippleblaze. She slowly shook her head and then padded into the Warriros den.

♥Warriors101♥ said...

Bluewinds eyes widened. Dreamstar...DEAD?! She lived for so many seasons.... She went over to sit vigil, still a little shocked.

~~**Bluewind**~~

Buzz Girl said...

"Congratulations Markstar. Dreamstar was a great leader, but I know that you wil be great like she was, because you have her blood in you."

Orangestem

Delaney/Faytespirit (not logged on) said...

i-i can't be here.... soul thought, and spin around, running out of camp.

>Soul<

Buzz Girl said...

"Hi Dreampaw. My name is Flowerpaw. These are my brothers. Mousepaw and Stormpaw. We're apprentices just like you!"

Flower/Mouse/Storm

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm nodded "They were great warriors, I'll miss them greatly, But i know they are watching over us," he smiled at Blossomspirit

~-~Birchy~-~

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit shuffled her paws. "Go away, Silverpaw..." Blossomspirit, murmured quietly, and Silverpaw giggled before running away to get treated. Blossomspirit turned to Birchstorm a little more.

"I know this sounds kind of weird, but I like you. Not just as a friend." Blossomspirit confessed quietly.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm smiled shyly "Thats exactly how I feel," he confessd looking down embarrased but glad it was off his chest

~-~Birchy~-~

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

"R-really? I've almost always liked you..." Blossomspirit purred.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm nodded purring "I really liked you, eversince I was a kit... but things were going so fast I couldn't tell you,"

~-~Birchy~-~

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit grinned. "It was going too fast..." Blossomspirit agreed.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm purred "Well, at least we told eachother," he purred

~-~Birchy~-~

MadiShae said...

*Stormwater dipped his head in sorrow, tears coming to his eyes at the clan's horrible loss.*

Maybe StarClan light your path, Markstar.

*He says, knowing how good a leader Markstar would be.*

Stormwater

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit ssmiled. "Y-yeah...." Blossomspirit meowed. Blossomspirit shuffled her paws.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm narrowed his eyes "Is something wrong?"

~-~Birchy~-~

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

"No, of course not." Blossomspirit sighed. She purred, and licked a small cut he had on his face. "I was just thinking about Dreamstar. Markstar will be a good leader, I know it."

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm nodded "He will, I'm sure, but It's still hard to belive..." Birchstorm shook his head.

~-~Birchy~-~

§§§- EMILY/SILVERLEAF -§§§ said...

Flamingpaw padded towards Sorrelheart. "Sorrelheart, is it true that Dreamstar is dead?"

Sorrelheart turned and saw Flamingpaw's worried expression. "Yes, Dreamstar is dead. Markstar is leader now, but I know he wil be a good leader."

Flamingpaw nodded. "Me too. Does Rowanthorn and Snowleaf know?"

"Yes." Sorrelheart replied. Sorrelheart turned and saw Stormflame pad towards them.

"I heard about Dreamstar, so sad. I'm glad Markstar will be leader." Stormflame said. He looked at Sorrelheart and whsipered in her ear, "Rowanthorn and Snowleaf are growing old, do you think they'll become elders soon?"

Sorrelheart sighed. "I don't know, but you're right. When the time comes, they will become elders. We can't make them."

Stormflame nodded. "Do you want to come hunting me?"

Sorrelheart smiled. "I would love to."

"What about me?" Flamingpaw asked.

"You stay here and ask Grayspeckle to go hunting with you." Sorrelheart said gently. Flamingpaw nodded and padded away to find Grayspeckle. Sorrelheart smiled towards her brother. "Ready?"

Stormflame smiled. "Yep." The two cats then raced out of the entrance and ran as far as they could.

***Sorrelheart/Stormflame/Flamingpaw

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit nodded vigourously. "She was leader seasons before I was born!" Blossomspirit meowed.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Soul kept running, stoping at a random point near a big tree, it's roots snaking though the earth.

>Soul<

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Darkeningpaw crept forward, and looked at the she-cat. She hadn't heard him. Soon he was only two tail-lengths away, and he coiled his muscles and leapt into her back.

>Darkeningpaw<

Soul gasped and struggled as Darkeningpaw squashed her to the ground. Pinning Soul down, the intruder snarled in satisfaction, but Soul twisted her head around, digging her teeth into one of the paws that held her down. Yowling, her let her go, then turned around and bit her ear.

>Soul<
>Soul<

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Darkeningpaw sunk his teeth into her ear, letting go after she shrieked. He looked up at her ear, now bearing a long and bloody scar.

"Something to remember me by." he said coldly, and leapt at her again, this time she swerved to the side, and tripped him, sending him rolling into a tree. Getting back up he charged again, this time when she got out of the way he stopped and raked her claws down her side deeply, and she winced.

>Darkeningpaw<

Soul could feel blood flowing, but she would not let this tom win. She leaped at him, went flying through the air and crashed against his legs, kocking them from underneath him and he crashed to the ground. She pinned him down, digging her claws in.

"Why are you here?" she hissed.

"Because." he said, spitting. "I feel like it." he finished.

>Soul<

Using this lapse of concentration he slid from her grasp, aiming a final hard blow on her other ear, and slid away into the gathering darkness.

>Darkeningpaw<

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Mossypaw turned to Sunnypaw.

"Look, there's Icycurrent!" Mossypaw whispered, pointing at their father with her tail.

<>*Mossypaw*<>

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Soul looked to where he had dissapeared, snorting.

"Well, i better report this." she said to herself, and walked back to the camp, limping though the entrance.

>Soul<

☪Dream said...

*Sunnypaw looked around, then smiled. Icycurrent's here!! Sunnypaw ran over.*

Icycurrent!

:~~Sunnypaw:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Mossypaw followed her sister happily. "We were really worried about you!" Mossypaw exclaimed.

<>*Mossypaw*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm nodded and sighed he licked her cheek "You want to go hunting?"

~-~Birchy~-~

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit's ears turned hot, "Okay, sure." Blossomspirit smiled, and padded out of camp.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm purred following her "The last time we were out here together, i was..." he stopped not being able to continue remembering their chat with Rosepaw and being captured by BlackClan

~-~Birchy~-~

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit nodded. "Yeah.... the nursery is so empty now...." Blossomspirit blinked.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm nodded "We do not have many kits, Only Wakekit, Bladedkit and Bladekit," he mewed

~-~Birchy~-~

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit nodded slowly. "We definetly need more kits in the nursery... and queens...." Blossomspirit sighed.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm nodded sighing "Ya, ya know, Grayshadow will have her kits soon, and maybe more queens will come,"

~-~Birchy~-~

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

*Fireystar gazed into the LakeClan camp, standing in one of the overhanging trees. He remembered Dreamstars death with a surge of triumph. He had completed what Thornstar at least wanted-To see her Dead. But that Dreampaw...... She looked exactly like Dreamstar. Fireystar frowned. Then he growled. He had to dig his claws into the bark of the branch to keep himself from launching at the newly named Blazingsky. He would pay for betraying blackClan.*
But at least i have a LakeClan warrior with me.....
*He glanced over at Silentstalker. The new BlackClan warrior was gazing down at ome cat in particular. a DArk gray tom. Fireystar remembered this tom to be FAllenstrike, Silentstalkers LakeClan brother.
THere were many cats in LakeClan who would pay. But first-
He would take care of Dreamstars look alike.

~!Firey!~

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Blossomspirit nodded. "And maybe we can have kits some day..." Blossomspirit smiled.

<>*Blossomspirit*<>

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Soul was about to go tell what had happened when she stopped herself.

No, this can be my secret... I'll handle Darkeningpaw on my own.

>Soul<

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

Fireystar waited at the entrance of camp, waiting for a few particular cat to come out. He narrowed his eyes, thinking of his last battle with Icycurrent, and he flexed his claws.
~!Firey!~

☪Dream said...

*Dreampaw sniffed the air and padded out of the camp. She sighed, and her tail drooping as she padded out of the entrance.*

:~~Dreampaw:

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

*Fireystar stood up, towering over Dreampaw, but trying not to appear thretening.*
Whats wrong little one? Are you a LakeClan cat?
*He asked as gently as he would dare, cursing himself inside.*
~!Firey!~

☪Dream said...

*Dreampaw leaped to the side, surprised by this cat. She looked up at him, and nodded.*

Yes. I'm a LakeClan cat. I guess... I am now...

:~~Dreampaw:

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

Whay do you seem so sad?
*he meowed. He narrowed his eyes And a great idea came to him.*
Haven't you heard the terrible things LakeClan have done?
~!Firey!~

☪Dream said...

*Dreampaw pricked her ears.*

What? Rippleblaze said LakeClan was great. What have they done?

:~~Dreampaw:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Darkeningpaw was a shadow next to Fireystar, and he looked with fake understanding.

>Darkeningpaw<

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

Rippleblaze? Oh, no.
*He lowered his gaze.* Of course he would tell you that....
But....LAkeclan...they...
*he sighed*
Rippleblaze said LAkeClan was great because they are evil. they hunt on our territory, and...sometimes, given the chance, kill our cats...Evantually, i had to order my Clan to attack them, to put a stop to our border raids.
I was Fighting with their old Leader, Dreamstar, When she jumped on the Lakerock, And leaped at me. I swear she would have killed me if i hadn't moved in time. She crashed into a cat of her own clan, who thought she was a BlackClan cat, and he killed her.
*he looked sad. Inside, he was yowling with triumph.*
~!Firey!~

☪Dream said...

*Dreampaw's eyes furrowed.*

But... Really? I know I have known LakeClan from somewhere... but I don't know where....

:~~Dreampaw:

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

*fireystars eyes widened.*
Really? well, your mother must have told you the old, evil stories, but you don't remember...
*a different voise sounded from behind a fern.*
Dreampaw! what are you doing here? And with him?!
*Fallenstrikes eyes betrayed hurt and distrust.*
What is the BlackClan's Leader doing on our territory?
*fallenstrike hissed*

~!Firey/Fallen!~

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Darkeningpaw figured what Fireystar was doing, but his eyes flashed to the lakeclan camp for a heart-beat then back.

>Darkeningpaw<

☪Dream said...

*Dreampaw's eyes flashed to Fallenstrike.*

Oh... Um... he... was... um...

:~~Dreampaw:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Darkeningpaw recoiled from Fallenstrike, taking a step back.

>Darkeningpaw<

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

Dreampaw?
*fireystar purred.*
Thats a beautiful name. anyway, Fallenstrike, I was hoping to talk to Icycurrent and Blazingsky, if you don't mind.

*Fallenstrike growled.* They have nothing to say to you.
*then he smelled a scent that was sickeningly familiar.*
Silentstalker?!
*His eyes flew to his brother.*
I need to talk to you!


*Silentstalker growled.*
I have nothing to say to you. Get Icycurrent and Blazingsky, and we may talk.
*Fallenstrike growled.* Dreampaw, if they attack you, run.
*He retreated, to go to the camp.*
Icycurrent, Blazingsky! Fireystar is pon our teritory, and he wants to se you! Quick! He has Dreampaw with him!

~!Firey/Fallen/Silent!~

☪Dream said...

*icycurrent flicked his ears and snarled. he looked at Sunnypaw and Mossypaw. Then turned to Fallenstrike.*

I don't want to talk to that piece of fox-dung! He tried to kill my kits, and me.

:~~Icycurrent:

*Blazingsky shook his head, and shuddered.*

:~~Blazingsky:

*Dreampaw looked at fallenstrike, then at Fierystar.*

Why is he saying you will attack me?

*She took a small step back.*

:~~Dreampaw:

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Darkeningpaw's eyes flashed with false confusion.

>Darkeningpaw<

βяɛɛʓɛ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
☪Dream said...

*Icycurrent snarled.*

Dreampaw doesn't concern my life.

:~~Icycurrent:

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

Fallenstrike hissed.*
Whatever. Just shows how you still only care for yourself. You will never be a true LakeClan cat.

☪Dream said...

*icycurrent snarled.*

You try living your whole life. Growing up with killing, and never being able to get close to anyone, because you're scared to lose them. Then see how much you care about others.

:~~Icycurrent:

☪Dream said...

*Dreampaw nodded, still unsure.*

:~~Dreampaw:

abigail viktoria said...

Dreamstars....... gone?
Shadowflower thought in a state of shock.

Unknown said...

*Fallenwing blinked, still trying to take all this in. She hadnt really known Dreamstar but Dreamstar had been important to her, and had changed her mothers life. That ment somehitng to her. She looked at Rainingblaze, who must be in total, total....Fallenwing couldnt find a word. She blinked in sadness and looked down. *

*Fallenwing padded to Rainingblaze*

Uhh, *stumbles alittle*

Im sorry , a-about.....*trails off*

Fallenwing

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

Mossypaw backed up a little.

"Don't do it! I don't want to lose you!" Mossypaw whimpered. Mossypaw glared at Fallenstrike. "You better listen to him. Who wants to talk to a bunch of blood-thirsty, ambitious, former Clanmates who have tried to kill you multiple times! You must be nuts."

<>*Mossypaw*<>

βяɛɛʓɛ said...

*FAllenstrike's eyes betrayed hurt.*
You dont understand, Icycurrent. Ive lived in this clan my whole life. And yet...my closest friend was my brother. Then...HE betrayed LakeClan.
*He spat before continuing*
Now i cant trust anyone. Not even Markstar.
*he turned away.*
I guess were both just outsiders within our own......the clan.
~!Fallenstrike!~