Please read first post for a good bye

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Leave

*In just a few days, Adder and Wake were well enough to walk around, and hunt. Wake stood up, and she turned to Nestflame.*

Thank-you for helping me. But I should leave. I don't belong here. I'm healed, so thank-you.

*Wake dipped her head, and padded out. Nestflame nodded slightly, and saw that Adder had his eyes narrowed.*

::---::

*Markspirit saw Wake leave. he didn't stop her, cause he would be seeing her later. But then, he saw Adder come out of the medicine cat's den. He padded over to Grayshadow and Archwhisper. Markspirit didn't bother to listen.*

:~~Markspirit:

::---::

*Adder stopped and looked at Grayshadow, sorrow showing in his eyes.*

Grayshadow. I'm leaving. I told you I only stayed because of you. And I wish I could stay. But... It feels like I dont' belong. I fight for a clan, I don't love. I risk my life for this clan. I hunt for more then one cat, when I really only need to hunt for myself, and you.

*Grayshadow closed her eyes.*

Is there any other way?

*Adder shook his head.*

You... you could come.

*Grayshadow shook her head.*

I'm sorry Adder. I-i couldn't. This is my home, and I wish you felt the same way. I'll miss you... Also... I need to tell you something.

*Adder shook his head.*

I know. Take good care of them. I love you. Maybe I'll come back some day.

*grayshadow nodded, and pressed her nose against his side, he did the same. Then, Archwhisper stepped forward.*

Grayshadow... Adder. I want to go with you. Can I, Adder?

*grayshadow looked at Archwhisper, and at Adder.*

I say yes Archwhisper. I don't want Adder by himself.

*grayshadow smiled at Adder, and Adder nodded.*

Yes. Of course.

*Grayshadow smiled.*

When are you leaving Adder? 

*A look of hurt crossed Adder's face, and he whispered.*

Right now... I'm sorry grayshadow. I'll try to come back some day. I love you... Good-bye.

*Grayshadow nodded.*

Good-bye... I love you...

*With that, Adder walked out of the camp, with his kit, Archwhisper following. Then, Adder stopped and turned around, o he was facing Grayshadow.*

Name one Stillkit. For me.

*Grayshadow nodded, and watched the cat she love, leave.*

:~~Grayshadow, Adder, Archwhisper:

1 comment:

✠Ember✠ said...

Birchstorm watched them go, he blinked then sighed he padded out of camp to hunt

~-~Birchstorm~-~

Falcon curled next to Frostysky,Wrenkit,Berrykit, Owlkit and Rushkit He looked at Frostysky, then at their kits sleeping. He was glad to be here with them
~-~Falcon~-~