Please read first post for a good bye

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Annonucements

I have a couple announcements.

~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think I should change Soaringheart's name to Silverflame?Help me decide.If I do change it to Silverflame I have a very good picture.What do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~

Also Mudblossom is part of a prophecy.We still do not know what it means entirely.

~~~~~~~~~~

The most important announcement is this...

~~~~~~~~~

I am going to be having kits very,very soon!I will be moving into the nursery now.So Shinerain is in charge!

14 comments:

Freddi Bonsai said...

What about the prophecy.........

Freddi Bonsai said...

Sorry if I'm getting annoying...

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Yes you should!

☪Dream said...

Change Soaringheart's name?

Freddi Bonsai said...

Thanks! =) Also I think you should know (no affiance to anyone else, I like your's too) Lakeclan is my favorite blog!

enjoy the silence said...

dreamstar,will you be foxscar in nightclan?

(i'm not going to make any battles or killing get in nightclan!)http://shadowwolfcats.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dreamstar!
Brightflower of Leafclan, Duskclan/Crystalclan, and Creekclan

Lightsparkle said...

Good for you, Dreamstar. And, Well, I don't know if you should change his name. That is for you to decide.

~Foxspirit~

TeamJake4evr said...

No you shouldn't Soaringheart sounds good.
~Shinerain~

Anonymous said...

I have been commenting trying to get on this site and I get ignored! My name is Frostpaw!!!!!!!!!! i am an apprentice. I am kind and white with vibrant blue eyes!

PLZ ADD ME!

☪Dream said...

I did add you!

☪Dream said...

I never knew what color you were!So I put you as a white cat with cream spots!You were not getting ignored!If you looked then you would have seen your self!

Anonymous said...

THNX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.