Please read first post for a good bye

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Warriors

Silverfang,Honeystream and Swifttail.Has your apprentice trained well,and learned the ways of the warrior code?If so,then it is time that they became warriors.They have been training really hard,and with your approval they shall becomey warriors.

I, Dreamstar, leader of LakeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices.They have trained hard to learn the ways of you noble code, and I give
them to you as warriors in turn.
Mousepaw,Shinepaw and Cloudpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?[ says I do]
Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names!

Mousepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Mouseleaf.StarClan honours your bravery and determination.

Shinepaw,from this moment you shall be known as Shineflame.StarClan honours your passion and strength.

Cloudpaw,from this moment you shall be known as Cloudheart.StarClan honours your loyalty and love.

Cloudheart!Shineflame!Mouseleaf!

~~~~~~~~~

Also Spiritsky has disobeyed Soaringheart.He attacked when I said nothing.He will be punished.Once we get Driftpaw back he shall not mentor her.Silverfang you are a good mentor,so you will continue and finish Driftpaw's training once she comes back.Also Spiritsky will be cleaning the old bedding and putting new moss down for seven sunrises.The apprentices will not need to do this.

~~~~~~~~~~

I really don't know what to do.I want to change Soarignheart's name and picture.Should I change Soaringheart's name to Silverflame?Help me!

~~~~~~~~~

Also Songmist got really injured while hunting.She shall have to join the elders den because she can not continue as a warrior.And if you ask her something.Don't expect her to respond.She is very depressed.Just ask Pinefall.

6 comments:

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Congrats all of you! Mouseleaf, you were a wonderful apprentice. LOL I play a Cloudheart in my friend's Clan.

Oh, she needs new members, so please join it!

lilyclan.blogspot.com

Thanks!

~~Silverstar/Silverfang

Freddi Bonsai said...

I'm so sorry songmist!

☪Dream said...

[She never really did get injured.But she never comes on so what is the point of being a warrior]

Freddi Bonsai said...

Oh...

☪Dream said...

I know but she never comes on.And I don't like deleting people unless they ask to be deleted.Si just put her as an elder.

Lightsparkle said...

Oh, O.K. Is there something wrong with those sites, or my comp??? Because I can't post in Lynxclan, or Smokeclan, Or Duskclan.