Please read first post for a good bye

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome Back

"Who's there!"

Soaringheart said in full awareness.Soaringheart got up and walked to the middle of the camp.He was ready to protect Dreamstar's clan with his life.Then three cats walk in.The three cats reeked of BlackClan.Soaringheart gave a battle yowl and leaped at the first cat.Warriors came rushing out of dens and smelled BlackClan.A few warriors jumped on the other two cats.

"Get out of LakeClan!You BlackClan fox-dung!"

Soaringheart spat out the words as he bit into the she-cats ear.The she-cat yowled and pushed him off.She sprang on top of him.

"You silly fur-ball."

The she-cat whispered.

"What!"

Soaringheart yowled in bewilderment.

"I said you silly fur-ball."

The she-cats voice was raspy due to lack of food and water.The she-cat licked him on the nose and let Soaringheart up.

"Dr-Dreamstar?Is that you?It is you!"

Soaringheart quickly licked her on the ear and turned to the warriors.

"STOP!"

All of the cats stopped and looked at him.

"Let go of those cats!"

The warriors let go of the the other cats.Soaringheart walked up to the other she-cat that reeked of KillClan.But still had a tinge of LakeClan scent on her

"Shinerain.[purrs]Welcome back.Now Dreamstar.Shinerain.Whio is this other cat?"

Soaringheart asked calmly.

"This is Smokesun.He helped me get out of BlackClan.He asked if he could join.I said yes because he helped me.He was taken from his family,when he was a kit.Eagelstar took him because he was part of a prophecy.He will be a warrior of LakeClan now."

Dreamstar said while looking at her clan to see if any cats would protest.

"If that is what you wish Dreamstar.Then we welcome him as family into LakeClan."

Soaringheart said while dipping his head to his leader and mate.

"Where is Spiritsky?"

Dreamstar asked.

"Looking for you.His patrol should be back soon.Also Foxspirit has had her kits.Badgerkit,Snowkit,Robinkit,and Missingkit."

Soaringheart said while purring.Dreamstar's purrs too then stops.

"Why is his name Missingkit?"

Dreamstar asked Soaringheart.

"Because he is missing his front leg."

Soaringheart said.

"Oh.But he is still a beautiful kit."

Dreamstar said purring again.

"Welcome back Dreamstar and Shinerain."

~~~~~~~~~~

Also I am changing my history.I am not a half clan cat.Cloudriver was still killed,but I am changing my life a bit.And Silverstar is it okay if I do a life story like you?

~~~~~~~~~~

Also I changed the time zone thingy to eastern time.My time.So now it will say my time!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Dreamstar, Shinerain!!!!
~Maplefrost/Mousepaw

☪Dream said...

[Spiritsky's patrol walk into camp disappointed]

Dreamstar!Shinerain!You are back!We were just looking for you!It's so good to see you again![runs up to Dreamstar and purrs]
Well I am going to get something to eat!


Spiritsky

Freddi Bonsai said...

Have you figured out anything about my prophecy yet? Can you say something about it to our clan?

☪Dream said...

I still don't know anything.You made the prophecy!Help me!


Dreamstar

Anonymous said...

Thanks for changeing it I was sooo confused.Since I'm fro the east coast of the us.
~Shinerain~

enjoy the silence said...

http://animalguides3.blogspot.com/

...totems...

Freddi Bonsai said...

What if she has some power, like if she could control the elements, or change animals or something. Anyway, I think it has to do with a wolf or something...

☪Dream said...

I don't think she should have REAL powers.That would be kind of going too much into fantasy.Just something like Jayfeather or Lionblaze.

dreamstar

Freddi Bonsai said...

Okay, how about (just several ideas, you don't have to think fondly of them, just ideas...)she could talk to the dead, speak to wolves or other animals, she was a reincarnated cat, or you could think of something...